By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not whining at all. I enjoy golden opportunities of comedy like Biden failing to wear a mask right after he signed the executive order making masks mandatory.
Or when he got confused trying to go in the White House and went the wrong way. Or him putting his head down during the speech. Lots of comedy gold with him.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Not whining at all. I enjoy golden opportunities of comedy like Biden failing to wear a mask right after he signed the executive order making masks mandatory.

Or when he does stuff like this. They could do a whole Weekend at Bernies type thing. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Why in the world would anyone want a hybrid Mustang? One of the biggest draws to a Mustang is the roar and the power of the V-8 engine. Imagine pulling up in a wimpy electric Mustang. SMH.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Why in the world would anyone want a hybrid Mustang? One of the biggest draws to a Mustang is the roar and the power of the V-8 engine. Imagine pulling up in a wimpy electric Mustang. SMH.
Some electric cars are way faster than gas powered, especially off the line.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Tesla is faster than about any V8 out there

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I know I'm old as dirt, but it has been verified. I picked up my 14 year old granddaughter from her 9th grade orientation. Making small talk, I asked her if she picked out her locker at orientation. "Grandpa, we don't have lockers anymore." Me: "well, where do you keep your books?" Her: "We don't have books anymore. All students have their own laptop and we work off of it." Me: Stunned silence.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I know I'm old as dirt, but it has been verified. I picked up my 14 year old granddaughter from her 9th grade orientation. Making small talk, I asked her if she picked out her locker at orientation. "Grandpa, we don't have lockers anymore." Me: "well, where do you keep your books?" Her: "We don't have books anymore. All students have their own laptop and we work off of it." Me: Stunned silence.
That's ridiculous.

Man, our education system is so messed up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And, you get a diploma even if you fail everything and are functionally ILLITERATE!

oldngray

nowhere special
And, you get a diploma even if you fail everything and are functionally ILLITERATE!
participated.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wow! I did not know that schools were doing that. I guess because my daughter was in a lower income school they still had books as of three years ago. I know she used to haul around a crap load of books.