By Invitation Only

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
# 18 Boston Celtics☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️
4A5316C2-566F-4EC4-850F-EC42C7590848.jpeg

Last edited:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My daughter and her husband were at TD Garden last Sunday for a playoff game. They really get around. Next stop is Colorado for an Oriole’s game. He’s a lucky man indeed to have met my daughter. They’re always traveling somewhere for some kind of game or vacation.
Sounds like she picked a winner !!

Thebrownblob

I laughed when I saw the post because I knew, as usual, someone got bad info and didn’t bother to check it out.
What most did was halfway pay attention during contracting negotiations when it was a proposal. We ended up getting Martin Luther King Jr off which is fine in my opinion, but it goes to show just how little people pay attention or even read the contract they’re voting on. They are counting on others to tell them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What most did was halfway pay attention during contracting negotiations when it was a proposal. We ended up getting Martin Luther King Jr off which is fine in my opinion, but it goes to show just how little people pay attention or even read the contract they’re voting on. They are counting on others to tell them.
I’ll never understand why people don’t pay attention to something that directly affects them.