By Invitation Only

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Federal employees get several days off where most other people work
Well yeah. When the money you're paid with is just indefinitely stolen from everyone instead of actually getting earned and your employer is immune to the consequences of incompetency it has no value so of course they're just gonna pass it out like flyers.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
It's simple. I never consented to taxation. If I evade taxes, they send people to break into my house and arrest me. If I resist arrest and defend myself from the home invaders, they kill me. Stolen.

Paid to whom for providing what?
Like I said, :censored2: around and find out. If you don’t think that living in the US is worth it, then live somewhere that allows consenting to taxation.

sailfish

Like I said, :censored2: around and find out. If you don’t think that living in the US is worth it, then live somewhere that allows consenting to taxation.
":censored2: around and find out." How does that even fit into this context? Like most people you've been gaslit to accept this all as normal.

MyTripisCut

":censored2: around and find out." How does that even fit into this context? Like most people you've been gaslit to accept this all as normal.
There needs to be taxes to pay for government services such as legislators to pass and enforce laws about school buses and red flashing lights so entitled little jerk offs like you that will never have kids since they bang dolls don’t run over our children that are attending tax supported school to learn how to hopefully not turn out like you. I think this pretty much sums it up. Plus all the tax money that pays for nuclear misses and stealth bombers that allow us to live a pretty good life compared to most of the planet.

Thebrownblob

There needs to be taxes to pay for government services such as legislators to pass and enforce laws about school buses and red flashing lights so entitled little jerk offs like you that will never have kids since they bang dolls don’t run over our children that are attending tax supported school to learn how to hopefully not turn out like you. I think this pretty much sums it up. Plus all the tax money that pays for nuclear misses and stealth bombers that allow us to live a pretty good life compared to most of the planet.
Woo, nuclear missiles, and stealth bombers Merica! Hell yeah!

sailfish

There needs to be taxes to pay for government services such as legislators to pass and enforce laws
Well there's a "service" I could do without. Too much talk about more and more laws. Not enough about repealing laws.

about school buses and red flashing lights so entitled little jerk offs like you that will never have kids since they bang dolls don’t run over our children
Believe what you want. You've read how it went down. I'm even convinced they train their :censored2:ty bus drivers to :censored2: people over so they can have they have their own personal paid off cop from the township "review" it to maximize revenue. If it was really about safety they would actually do something to change problem areas but of course they don't do anything because it was never about safety.

that are attending tax supported school to learn how to hopefully not turn out like you.
Public schools are a useless cancer anymore. You can learn more from YouTube for crying out loud. Defund them. Home school is a better option.

Plus all the tax money that pays for nuclear misses and stealth bombers that allow us to live a pretty good life compared to most of the planet.
Yes. Nothing allows me to live a pretty good life like "spreading democracy" and saving the other side of the world from alleged terrorism or whatever this decade's boogeyman is.

MyTripisCut

Well there's a "service" I could do without. Too much talk about more and more laws. Not enough about repealing laws.

Believe what you want. You've read how it went down. I'm even convinced they train their :censored2:ty bus drivers to :censored2: people over so they can have they have their own personal paid off cop from the township "review" it to maximize revenue. If it was really about safety they would actually do something to change problem areas but of course they don't do anything because it was never about safety.

Public schools are a useless cancer anymore. You can learn more from YouTube for crying out loud. Defund them. Home school is a better option.

Yes. Nothing allows me to live a pretty good life like "spreading democracy" and saving the other side of the world from alleged terrorism or whatever this decade's boogeyman is.
Yes ANARCHY!!!! And free dolls for everyone!!

And just to finalize my point, why did you quit working at UPS again??

sailfish

That you are a pusxsy ass bitch.

the-letter-k-ok.gif