By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Subject change.

@FrigidFTSup needs new knee pads.
IMG_4055.GIF

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
makes no difference to me .... I can still see ....all of ya .....I am just saying
I'll just say this, I miss fluff. The old fluff, not what it has been the last few months. It was a fun spot, people were great. It was like hanging with a good group of friends. As much as I would butt heads with @RonBurgandy?????????? or @Big Arrow Down...D I would bend over backwards to hell them if the opportunity arose.

But that fun and sense of comroderie was destroyed. I would love to go back, but it's kind of reached a point where I don't know if that trust can ever return.

Future

Victory Ride
I'll just say this, I miss fluff. The old fluff, not what it has been the last few months. It was a fun spot, people were great. It was like hanging with a good group of friends. As much as I would butt heads with @RonBurgandy?????????? or @Big Arrow Down...D I would bend over backwards to hell them if the opportunity arose.

But that fun and sense of comroderie was destroyed. I would love to go back, but it's kind of reached a point where I don't know if that trust can ever return.
You have been a friend of mine.... And I thank you!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
People say things they don't mean. I agree 100%

But when you continually say it after the fact, it's no longer a slip of the tongue. It's a knife in the back

I once went through the Zyban and alcohol thing. It's scary as hell.

But, I was man enough to explain my behavior to anyone I offended afterwards and gave sincere apologies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Well that and the barneys. Lol

All kidding aside though I just personally don't care for many of the new posters there. I wouldn't enjoy it. Simple as that.