By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Screw that one simple sentence......ya give ya do ya forgive ... Till ya can't do no more
I'm a pretty laid back guy, I think that has been pretty obvious. I think you specifically know the kind of person I am. I can forgive, but there is a certain point where you have to wonder if it is worth it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Agreed. That's the thing, we had a good group because you had to kind of fit in, it wasn't one size fits all. You didn't walk in and become a fluffer. I didn't feel like one for about a year.

Now it's like getting into devry. Walk through the door

Devry used to be a good tech school. The one near here was Bell & Howell before it changed its name to Devry. Their graduates usually found jobs.

Not the current mail order diploma mill.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'll just say this, I miss fluff. The old fluff, not what it has been the last few months. It was a fun spot, people were great. It was like hanging with a good group of friends. As much as I would butt heads with @RonBurgandy?????????? or @Big Arrow Down...D I would bend over backwards to hell them if the opportunity arose.

But that fun and sense of comroderie was destroyed. I would love to go back, but it's kind of reached a point where I don't know if that trust can ever return.
This seems like the old place to me.

Future

Victory Ride
I'm a pretty laid back guy, I think that has been pretty obvious. I think you specifically know the kind of person I am. I can forgive, but there is a certain point where you have to wonder if it is worth it.
He is a good guy ....that's up 2 you.....I would offer a fig leaf 2 anyone

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Devry used to be a good tech school. The one near here was Bell & Howell before it changed its name to Devry. Their graduates usually found jobs.

Not the current mail order diploma mill.
We had a District manager with a degree from University of Phoenix.

If that doesn't tell you what's wrong with this company I don't know what will