By Invitation Only

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
It's upside down.
That may be upside down in upstate NY, but it's not anywhere else. It's a tablesaw. Ever used one of those, Dave? I didn't think so. It is sitting UPRIGHT on the floor of my garage. It is not on the base because I am working on the base off camera. I'm replacing the motor as well. I put both motors on TOP of the saw to save space. Maybe you shouldn't offer your opinion about something you know nothing about.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That may be upside down in upstate NY, but it's not anywhere else. It's a tablesaw. Ever used one of those, Dave? I didn't think so. It is sitting UPRIGHT on the floor of my garage. It is not on the base because I am working on the base off camera. I'm replacing the motor as well. I put both motors on TOP of the saw to save space. Maybe you shouldn't offer your opinion about something you know nothing about.
Upside down lmao.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Good morning, Rob. How's your granddaughter?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Upside down lmao.
I made the base where it will roll around when I want it to. That sucker weighs several hundred lbs. and was a booger to move around. Here is a pic of the finished product. Used mostly scraps i had around the workshop. Also is the video I watched to make it.
IMG_0574.JPG