By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I still believe. It's still a part of who I am. But I'm not like one of those people who walk around pushing it onto other people. It works for me.
Totally understand. What I don't get are the people from both sides that feel they need to save the opposite side from themselves.

I look at religion as a basic moral code. Without it we could be looking at total anarchy.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Totally understand. What I don't get are the people from both sides that feel they need to save the opposite side from themselves.

I look at religion as a basic moral code. Without it we could be looking at total anarchy.
It's annoying. I can't figure out the Atheists who like band together to talk about how much they hate religion. Like why?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Newark is easy. Park in the economy lot and take the shuttle right to the gates.
It's not worth the drive for me. There's too much that can go wrong. Once you get to New Rochelle it's a crap shoot whether or not you're going to get slammed with traffic. At least I have a shorter distance if I go out of LGA or JFK