California increase in minimum wage

bacha29

The unions existed before the Wagner act.
So again, you're wrong.
Facts matter.
Yes, unions existed but until their right to exist became coded federal law their power to expand it's influence was limited and often only achieved through sheer physical violence and outright intimidation which Jimmy Hoffa for the first and last time in his life found himself on the wrong side of.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

bacha29

Thank you for admitting you were wrong.
Facts matter.
If you don't think that the individual in that food establishment isn't worth 20 and hour then just don't go there. It's that simply because given the public response in would appear that there might be an equal number of people who think that you're not worth 50 an hour slinging cardboard.

tourists24

If you don't think that the individual in that food establishment isn't worth 20 and hour then just don't go there. It's that simply because given the public response in would appear that there might be an equal number of people who think that you're not worth 50 an hour slinging cardboard.
why 20 an hour?/ hell why not 50 an hour to make it even more livable

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You accidentally quoted me and rambled nonsensically. I think you're confused my good friend.

Go back and try to figure out who you meant to reply to and try again.

Hope this helps.
Good luck buddy.

Thebrownblob

Sadly, we don’t make $50 an hour yet but thank you for the raise😂

If I had a dollar for every new driver that was disqualified or quit I'd be a very rich man

bacha29

Sadly, we don’t make $50 an hour yet but thank you for the raise😂
You will at then end of that contract if you have enough seniority to survive automation and when the media saw that 50 an hour the media was all over it . As image conscious as UPS is one has to wonder if the unflattering press helped to accelerate the decision to modernize and automate.

Thebrownblob

You will at then end of that contract if you have enough seniority to survive automation and when the media saw that 50 an hour the media was all over it . As image conscious as UPS is one has to wonder if the unflattering press helped to accelerate the decision to modernize and automate.
Making $50 an hour is unflattering? And bring on the robots!!!