Can I withdraw ROTH 401K somehow?

Bonds?
P*

B6FAFA3B-1FEB-4D62-A94C-6C18C3784A05.jpeg

My wife and I are currently going through the process to buy our first house and was planning on using my 401K for the closing costs. Yesterday, I call Prudential Retirement and they tell me because it is a ROTH 401K I can't withdraw it, transfer it, take a loan from it, or even a hardship Unless I quit or am 59+ years old..

Is this right? No one at UPS told me that there would be this extremely stupid plan, nor did I know there would be this stipulation in this 401k or else I would've changed it a LONG time ago.

Is there anything at all I can do?
So let me ask you? When did ups become a financial planner? They offer it, it's up to you to RESEARCH what the difference is.

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
Why do they cap you at 35% contribution rate per week? I max out my ROTH 401k and like to do it as soon as possible but with only being able to contribute 35% a week it still takes me half a year to reach the $18,500. I would prefer to contribute more per week and get it done faster, then get full paychecks the rest of the year.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why do they cap you at 35% contribution rate per week? I max out my ROTH 401k and like to do it as soon as possible but with only being able to contribute 35% a week it still takes me half a year to reach the $18,500. I would prefer to contribute more per week and get it done faster, then get full paychecks the rest of the year.
You'd be smarter to spread it out equally over 52 weeks.

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
Just imagine if you put it all in at the beginning of this year versus right now.
Yeah but if you did it last year it would have payed off nicely and more than offset this year. In the long run the stock market will go up not down that's why people invest in it. While in the short term there will be fluctuations and you can't predict it in the long run you will come out ahead. You can't time the market and dollar cost averaging is a way of timing the market. I'd prefer to just put the money in when i have it instead of spreading it out over a period of time.