Change your photo, change your name and act like you're from Michigan.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
An idea for a poll...

What do you think Barney means?

A. Annoying and naive - like Barney the dinosaur, the purple costumed man who sings about his love for children. Someone who doesn't understand real life adult situations. Someone who is optimistic in unrealistic expectations that make others gag.

B. Annoying and trouble - like Barney Rubble, Fred Flinstones boneheaded best friend. Dumb, a follower of anyone who has attention, a person who isn't truly loyal and will throw you under the bus or change sides.

C. Annoying and sexually driven - like Barnabas "Barney" Stinson a fictional character portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris in the CBS series "How I Met Your Mother"
You're REALLY overthinking this.

upschuck

Barney, @Barney, Barney-ish = an insult.

There should be a poll to vote on the exact definition. But I'm going with a person who is interested in flirting excessively, hooking-up, adding names to their little black book. Someone who should really leave this website to continue tindering or mingling with other people who want to have sex.
@Barney's take advantage of the health insurance benefits given with employment at ups. They rely on said benifits to pay for treatment and professional physician management of std and sti (sexually transmitted diseases and infections).

If you respect yourself, and your coworkers you will never become a Barney.
I told you what it means. By you not believing me, and not listening, I'm hurt.

Go Blue, I guess. :(

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
I told you what it means. By you not believing me, and not listening, I'm hurt.

Go Blue, I guess. :(

Wait... should I have added tranny?
Reference addendum option #D
(Ha the "number D", I hope that was on purpose @KOG72)

For management over seeing purposes
(To be clear and also to save my rectum from rule breaking...)

When I say Tranny I obviously mean the transmition of a vehicle... like someone who drives people cray cray.

I would never post about a tran smexional on here. Because I don't know the rules... and I may or may not resemble that crazy eyed face, I once used as my avatar, so it wouldn't take a detective to find me.

AsweetGirl

You're REALLY overthinking this.

I suppose, over all it is something I am not.

I thought I knew the definition, so I tried helping new people know too. But now there's been a curve ball.
It's not important tho and maybe it's just a term that shouldn't be defined clearly in case there ever is an audit or something.

AsweetGirl

I'm sorry. A thread I have created has become too gross for the welcomes and introductions. Can we delete it somehow?

AsweetGirl

IMG_0476.JPG

Lol, is that what he said?

Attachments

• IMG_0475.JPG
    IMG_0475.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Barney, @Barney, Barney-ish = an insult.

There should be a poll to vote on the exact definition. But I'm going with a person who is interested in flirting excessively, hooking-up, adding names to their little black book. Someone who should really leave this website to continue tindering or mingling with other people who want to have sex.
@Barney's take advantage of the health insurance benefits given with employment at ups. They rely on said benifits to pay for treatment and professional physician management of std and sti (sexually transmitted diseases and infections).

If you respect yourself, and your coworkers you will never become a Barney.
@AsweetGirl = @Barney
@Barney = crazy in the head
Crazy in the head = Crazy in the bed....
PM me your number.