Chewy

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
So this Tuesday I roll in to see my pile o boxes...View attachment 199965
Geezus, my back and hand cart gonna get a workout today!

I had to stop after loading 40 boxes in my truck, drink some Gatorade, and take a pic to show what ups is missing when they lost the account... in total, 80 of my 140 package count were just chewy itself.

The rest of the week were back to normal, rock auto, weather tech, Wal-Mart, Amazon, food, wine, nutri system, etc but I don't go one day during the week without having chewy on my pile.

Wutz the most you had on your truck from a single account?
I took about 50 LoveSac boxes in a 700 for my last contractor. friend that.

Mutineer

As I remember, people living out in the middle of gawd-awful nowhere are frequent patrons of Chewy. And then they'd blame the driver when raccoons, skunks, and 'possums would rip into a bag and devour it all.

Apartment dwellers very much like the LoveSacs. Always upstairs. Always never home. Get mad if you "carelessly left it so it could get stolen", mad if you didn't leave it cuz they "need it now" and are never home and are too stupid to read and sign a door tag.

Mutineer

door tag for dog food? really?

No. For Lovesac. Cuz apartment-dwellers are scumbags. Habitual filers of false claims. Yup. Like to BOGO. But they weren't so much into Chewy. I was trying to illustrate the different online shopping habits of rural types and urban types.

And now you get a fishbash. For misreading my post and then challenging it based upon yer misunderstanding.

:fishbashsmile:

Mutineer

...and some shippers are scumbags too. I remember some would habitually file cargo claims on any driver release. Their tactic was simply a matter of flinging mud and hoping some of it would stick. Or not be followed up upon. I think ACI was one of those. I used to keep a list of toxic shippers. Anyways, one of those filed a cargo claim on me for a box I driver released which was addressed to, and personally delivered to my own dad!

I cheerfully presented to my manager and shipper the circumstances and evidence against that cargo claim. Never heard a peep from that shipper ever again.

Keep in mind that XG was/is more than happy to facilitate cargo claims against contractors.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Okay chewy, listen up and see why I'm wasting my preload process to tape up your over stuffed boxes...

sketch-1546910194911.png

Red is the extra tape I use to keep the contents inside.

sketch-1546910050701.png

Plus, I don't get why you box those yellow square pails of cat litter... they're already stackable and has an easy-to-use handle to move them!

P.S. your subcontractors should be supplying you with 2 wheeler hand trucks for multiple boxes... you only have one back!

Okay chewy, listen up and see why I'm wasting my preload process to tape up your over stuffed boxes...

View attachment 230069

Red is the extra tape I use to keep the contents inside.

View attachment 230070

Plus, I don't get why you box those yellow square pails of cat litter... they're already stackable and has an easy-to-use handle to move them!

P.S. your subcontractors should be supplying you with 2 wheeler hand trucks for multiple boxes... you only have one back!
Im so glad we don't deliver that crap anymore

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Im so glad we don't deliver that crap anymore
But you brownies have better healthcare!!! And better 2 wheelers.

Please send your sales leads for this company to your team asap, thanx

Oh, that chewy YouTube video is accurate

sketch-1546910411635.png

Yeah, I use this for my dogs and goats on my route... cheaper than the dollar store when compared lb to lbs