Chicken Big Mac. Is this bigger news for package or feeders?

Who will eat the most chicken macs?

• Feeders

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Package

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Warehouse

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Pt sups

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

542thruNthru

But one Whataburger equals about 3 or 4 McDonalds burgers. Lots of bang for your buck there. My biggest problem with Whataburger is they don't use Heinz ketchup.
Tell me you're from Minnesota with out telling me you're from Minnesota...

You've thought this out way too much. Bet you still think Sizzler or Red Lobster is gourmet seafood. ;)

Thebrownblob

You've thought this out way too much. Bet you still think Sizzler or Red Lobster is gourmet seafood. ;)
Come on bro we don’t have sizzler no more, its the Golden corral all you can eat buffet now that’s highfalutin‘ 😂

rod

Retired 23 years

Never ate at a Sizzler--in fact I've never heard of them. I would have to drive 130 miles to eat at a Red Lobster. Contrary to what you believe the whole world isn't an asphalt jungle with back to back to back places to eat.

Cowboy Mac

But one Whataburger equals about 3 or 4 McDonalds burgers. Lots of bang for your buck there. My biggest problem with Whataburger is they don't use Heinz ketchup.
Whataburger is hands down the best fast food burger. I try to eat a good whataburger once a week. I get my patty melt with a large fries and a chocolate shake. Don’t forget the spicy ketchup.

542thruNthru

Never ate at a Sizzler--in fact I've never heard of them. I would have to drive 130 miles to eat at a Red Lobster. Contrary to what you believe the whole world isn't an asphalt jungle with back to back to back places to eat.
So what you're saying is tater tot casserole is served at your high class steakhouse along with uncle Jessie's house win.

Got it thanks.

542thruNthru

I have always wondered why it takes 5 guys to make 1 burger.
I wonder how many it takes to replace a burned out light bulb, or to unlock the door in the morning?
Well think about it. How much protein can you crank out at one time? I'm sure it's not a quarter pound. It would take me a good 3 or 4 nuts to produce that much.

Now you know why they need 5 guys.

ManInBrown

The fat feeder driver is laughable. I’d say 10% of the feeder drivers I work with are overweight/obese. Slightly more than the package drivers I worked with. I know everyone gets a good chuckle out of it, but honestly it’s not accurate.

oldngray

nowhere special
No, that's White castle
picdump_4126_28.jpg

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
It’s expensive but I don’t think it’s $20 it was like $37 for the wife and I with fries. Still pretty pricey.
I had them at Atlanta International airport.

I think it was about $60 for three of us... Lol.

So I guess it depends on whether or not you're paying airport prices.

ManInBrown

The fat feeder driver is laughable. I’d say 10% of the feeder drivers I work with are overweight/obese. Slightly more than the package drivers I worked with. I know everyone gets a good chuckle out of it, but honestly it’s not accurate.
I’ll add eating healthy isn’t cheap. We make good money. I would have to imagine the average UPS trucker is much healthier than the poor slob making slave wages like FedEx