Christianity

El Correcto

god is dead
You're projecting.
A man will never be a woman.
Your religious beliefs in the trans movement will not change that scientific fact.
Didn’t say they would be.
I’m still confused about what definition of religious you’re using. I hope you’re not under the impression it is an actual religion like your pro slavery homophobic cult nonsense.

Hopefully you’re just using religious as a negative connotation. Which is kind of silly coming from a Christian :)

El Correcto

god is dead
The Bible is neither pro or anti slavery.
The Bible simply gives instructions to CHRISTIANS who are either a slave or master.
No the Bible is very pro slavery. Remember you have to take in account the Old Testament too when translating the new.
Very silly take from someone who claims to know so much about it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No the Bible is very pro slavery. Remember you have to take in account the Old Testament too when translating the new.
The instructions are to Christians. There are no Christians in the Old Testament.
The OT is loaded with slaves.
Scripture uses slaves, freedom, bondage to teach how sin keeps you in bondage, how freedom is in Christ, how one is a servant to who they serve, etc.
Those parallels are spiritual in nature.
You don't have the ability to understand that or what it's teaching.

vantexan

Quit teaching kids it’s okay to be lgbt they may choose to be one and that upsets me because I view it as all hedonistic evil :(.

Sorry I have no problem with kids learning about sexuality from a source other than your homophobic slavery book.
Again, stop trying to convince kids they're another gender altogether.

vantexan

I bet you think those slaves were black.

vantexan

No one is convincing them they are, they are letting them know okay to be. Which it is, I don’t have a problem with trans teens or gay teens. Sorry you feel differently.
But that's absolutely what is happening. California has a bill just introduced that would make parents guilty of child abuse if they don't provide "gender affirming" care. Activist teachers have been talking to small children and have been caught talking on TikTok about how they were. Not a few either.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not a few either.
Why don’t you start by proving your assertion that elementary schools are exposing kids to sexual education? According to you that was happening all over, just like these dang tiktoking teachers.
But that's absolutely what is happening. California has a bill just introduced that would make parents guilty of child abuse if they don't provide "gender affirming" care.
This appears to be wrong as well. It would become a factor in child custody cases. If one parent is accepting of the child then that’s a consideration. I don’t see how that is controversial.

vantexan

Why don’t you start by proving your assertion that elementary schools are exposing kids to sexual education? According to you that was happening all over, just like these dang tiktoking teachers.

This appears to be wrong as well. It would become a factor in child custody cases. If one parent is accepting of the child then that’s a consideration. I don’t see how that is controversial.
So if a parent doesn't want to turn Jimmy into Jane but the other parent does then the parent who doesn't gets slammed legally? How much state intrusion into our lives are you willing to accept?

And you're twisting words. I pointed out that there have been numerous teachers who have tried to influence the thinking of their students. We know this because said teachers have put out TikTok videos saying so. Very proud of their efforts. Very loud and proud of their sexual orientation. See "Libs of TikTok."

El Correcto

god is dead
The instructions are to Christians. There are no Christians in the Old Testament.
The OT is loaded with slaves.
Scripture uses slaves, freedom, bondage to teach how sin keeps you in bondage, how freedom is in Christ, how one is a servant to who they serve, etc.
Those parallels are spiritual in nature.
You don't have the ability to understand that or what it's teaching.
Yes and so is the New Testament.
Scripture also makes it a point to tell slaves to serve their master as if they were god, in a society that had brutal slavery laws on par with Americas.
It isn’t a metaphor, it is literal and it isn’t purely spiritual slavery. It is literal slavery. There is some scripture like what you are describing mostly calling on people to be “slaves to Christ” or that sin is a kind of moral slavery. But that isn’t what all the scripture is teaching, it is teaching literal rules for being a Christian slave to a master who owns you.

"Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

Slavery was established by the government. It was seen as god’s will and backed up by the Old Testament on rules of taking slaves and how to treat them. There was also two different rules on how to treat slaves, one for the Israelites and one for the canaanites. People on here are conflating the rules for treating Hebrew slaves and the rights of the Israelites in their society with the slavery of non-hebrews which was much more brutal.

El Correcto

god is dead
So if a parent doesn't want to turn Jimmy into Jane but the other parent does then the parent who doesn't gets slammed legally? How much state intrusion into our lives are you willing to accept?

And you're twisting words. I pointed out that there have been numerous teachers who have tried to influence the thinking of their students. We know this because said teachers have put out TikTok videos saying so. Very proud of their efforts. Very loud and proud of their sexual orientation. See "Libs of TikTok."
I’m not twisting words, I’m holding you accountable for what you say and demanding you prove it.
Sorry if that is too big of a bar for the nonsense you spew on here about the dang transgeeendddeerss.

vantexan

I’m not twisting words, I’m holding you accountable for what you say and demanding you prove it.
Sorry if that is too big of a bar for the nonsense you spew on here about the dang transgeeendddeerss.
I'm innocent until proven guilty. Prove me wrong! Hint: I'm not wrong just because you say so.

Mutineer

This appears to be wrong as well. It would become a factor in child custody cases.

There's no doubt in my mind that if the bill were to pass, that feature would not remain static for long and would be intentionally weaponized towards any parent who isn't a disciple of the Democratic party.

"Family law" and Child Welfare/Protective Services is absolutely frightening. They make up their own rules, break their own rules, are not held accountable, answer to nobody, and destroy the lives of parents and children with impunity.

If one parent is accepting of the child then that’s a consideration. I don’t see how that is controversial.

"Accepting" is one thing. Participating and enabling a delusion or fad with lifelong negative consequences is quite another.

The welfare and well-being of children is a subject which the vast majority of homosexuals literally have no skin in, are not invested in, and should have the self-awareness to stay out of.

Go make a baby the ol' fashioned way and commit your life and fortune to the well-being of that child. Then you can have a seat at that table.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes and so is the New Testament.
Scripture also makes it a point to tell slaves to serve their master as if they were god, in a society that had brutal slavery laws on par with Americas.
It isn’t a metaphor, it is literal and it isn’t purely spiritual slavery. It is literal slavery. There is some scripture like what you are describing mostly calling on people to be “slaves to Christ” or that sin is a kind of moral slavery. But that isn’t what all the scripture is teaching, it is teaching literal rules for being a Christian slave to a master who owns you.

"Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

Slavery was established by the government. It was seen as god’s will and backed up by the Old Testament on rules of taking slaves and how to treat them. There was also two different rules on how to treat slaves, one for the Israelites and one for the canaanites. People on here are conflating the rules for treating Hebrew slaves and the rights of the Israelites in their society with the slavery of non-hebrews which was much more brutal.
Old Law: Slaves
New Law: Slaves. But.... demanded ( Christians ) slaves as well as masters to an obligation/responsibility, which meant accountability to a higher law.

Old Law: Kill queers
New Law: All sinners (homo is a sin) are to repent (stop the practice) and seek forgiveness that is only found in Christ.