Christianity

vantexan

Adam and Eve. They had 2 BOYS. Someone had to commit incest to keep it all going, even if there were also a daughter. Think about it. Bible scholars say it's OK. Why didn't the omniscient God create a second couple?
If you read Genesis it refers to Cain's wife. There were other humans.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s just coming from someone who views gender dysphoria as a fantasy.
Gender dysphoria is a real psychological condition.

The fantasy is that they are actually a different sex, and can live their lives as a different sex by taking hormones and mutilating their bodies.

The dedication to that fantasy has very pagan religious underpinnings, as do all of these transhumanist belief systems.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why are you defending transition mutilations for children if you don’t even believe that a woman can be a man or that a girl can be a boy and vice-versa?
I believe gender dysphoria is treated through transitioning, socially and medically. I don’t see a point in your argument. Transwomen and transmen are transwomen and transmen.
It’s very common for idiots on Twitter to conflate gender with sex because they don’t even know what gender is.

El Correcto

god is dead
Gender dysphoria is a real psychological condition.

The fantasy is that they are actually a different sex, and can live their lives as a different sex by taking hormones and mutilating their bodies.

The dedication to that fantasy has very pagan religious underpinnings, as do all of these transhumanist belief systems.
Yeah most people don’t think that bud, that’s why they are called trans.
Tell me more about these pagan beliefs.

vantexan

Yes and the slave holders, the confederacy, they were Christians too. More inline with your religious beliefs about the Bible and your conceptions about your fellow man you get from the Bible.
Why would that be? Slavery should only be for gays who survive the fall from rooftops.

vantexan

I believe gender dysphoria is treated through transitioning, socially and medically. I don’t see a point in your argument. Transwomen and transmen are transwomen and transmen.
It’s very common for idiots on Twitter to conflate gender with sex because they don’t even know what gender is.
Noticed you referred to men and women. Exactly, leave the kids alone.

El Correcto

god is dead
Noticed you referred to men and women. Exactly, leave the kids alone.
Quit teaching kids it’s okay to be lgbt they may choose to be one and that upsets me because I view it as all hedonistic evil :(.

Sorry I have no problem with kids learning about sexuality from a source other than your homophobic slavery book.

El Correcto

god is dead
You're referring to the concept of human gender being separate from biological sex.... which was invented by John Money.

You know all about John Money, don't you hun?
Yes, but he didn’t invent it just like Darwin didn’t invent evolution. This is just a common shaming tactic from people on the right who reject science when it doesn’t suit them. Far more people than Money have studied gender.

El Correcto

god is dead
Amazing that you don't even know the religious underpinnings of your religious beliefs in transhumanism.
3DD7D9A2-E020-4E59-AD84-C0C611D5ABC2.jpeg

I’m confused about what you call religion or religious belief. That is another common shaming tactic used by cultists who feel silly about their religious beliefs when called out on it’s nonsense.

But but but you’re the religious one!
Lol okay bud.