542thruNthru

Dated a girl back in the day that smoked… sexy af, but smelled like a ashtray and Calvin Klein perfume…unfortunately that didn’t last long…kinda nasty kissing a ash tray 80% of the time.
Oh and anytime you took a flight somewhere. If a smoker doesn't get out of that airport in record time they're ready to chew your face off.

Coldworld

That and I couldn't stand going to a nice meal and having to leave right away because they had to have a smoke.
Gotta have one right when they wake up and then another one while getting ready for work… yeah, that’s sexy, putting your makeup on while puffing away…dont get me started about after sex cigs…so stupid..lmao

Coldworld

Oh and anytime you took a flight somewhere. If a smoker doesn't get out of that airport in record time they're ready to chew your face off.
I liked seeing secretaries at businesses I use to deliver to go out and get the mail, you know out to the box that’s 10 feet from the door. If they were good they could get 5 or 6 monster drags in before they got back into the office….

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Dated a girl back in the day that smoked… sexy af, but smelled like a ashtray and Calvin Klein perfume…unfortunately that didn’t last long…kinda nasty kissing a ash tray 80% of the time.
Yup I can’t date smokers anymore. Couple of years ago before I started dating my current gf, I got setup with a friend of a friend. Really nice woman, very cute, good job, seemed to have her life/crap together. First date we’re at dinner and she mentions that she chews...like uses tobacco pouches. Her teeth were surprisingly white but I couldn’t even get involved with that. Just such a nasty habit.

over9five

Staff member
Yup I can’t date smokers anymore. Couple of years ago before I started dating my current gf, I got setup with a friend of a friend. Really nice woman, very cute, good job, seemed to have her life/crap together. First date we’re at dinner and she mentions that she chews...like uses tobacco pouches. Her teeth were surprisingly white but I couldn’t even get involved with that. Just such a nasty habit.
Yuck, I have never even heard of a woman that chews.

542thruNthru

Yuck, I have never even heard of a woman that chews.
Tell me about it. It's a hard enough time just finding one that swallows.

tenor-24.gif