Comments

Stat41

I actually met a guy who was on a team at Freightliner who was responsible for the design of the 700s. He said they were designed to make it easy to make repairs and last. We had a very interesting conversation. He went from being a PITA (or so I thought) customer bothering me on my lunch, to a wealth of information. Lol.
I always liked working out of a 700. A lot more reliable and easier to work out of than a Sprinter and light years better than the plastic Isuzu vehicles. I told my manager I would trade my Sprinter for one but theyve fazed them out.

Working4the1%

I always liked working out of a 700. A lot more reliable and easier to work out of than a Sprinter and light years better than the plastic Isuzu vehicles. I told my manager I would trade my Sprinter for one but theyve fazed them out.
Your back will thank you later. Sprinter way to go

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I always liked a 700 also. We still have a bunch in my station.

Star B

White Lightening
They are back. We got a few brand new ones.