Contract Negotiations

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oh and can you please let coldworld smell your balls Heffernan, he loves you.
What's that all about??
Monkey is talking smack cause he read something he didn’t like... probably a pt management person trying to stir up bs before the contract.... or if not, he’s a upstate type who thinks the company would still be paying us 40 bucks an hour even if there was no union here....dude is living in dreamland....probably angry because he’s had a dozen surgeries and can barely do the job anymore but still continues to let the company punk him...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Funny you think I’m a runner. Yea let’s pay delivery drivers $50hr and a trained motorcycle technician half that.
@rod.... don’t waste your time with this mgt fool... probably a pt. Sup or maybe a middle aged on car supervisor who is stuck at this level for his entire career... angry at the world... still lives in moms basement.??? Who the friend knows....

Johney

babboo25,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your whole argument in this thread is about striking the company or not? You say there are a bunch of crybabies who want to strike yet you don't? Am I close? If there happens to be a strike that you don't agree with cross the picket line and go to work. Not something I would do(or did in 97)but a few did. Just keep in mind that all that crossed here(and we are RTW)are all gone,but one or two. They were fired for stupid things throughout the years,got no respect from fellow workers or management(strangely enough). I also suspect that when their pension checks get mailed they will somehow be lost in the mail.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you are a hourly employee, wtf would you have a problem making a decent wage.... we are dealing with corporations who don’t give a friend about you or me???? We need to be compensated as much as we can because both the companies upper mgt and shareholders are making a larger piece of the pie...why would an idiot like @babboo25 have an issue of being able to support his family of 10 cats ???

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I’ve been on here since early 2000...hef is a decent member... I’ve seen many scrubs come and go over the years... I don’t kiss anyone’s ass, on or off this site or at ups .... so bounce!

You are a internet warrior....I was a pter and pkg car driver for years before I came into feeder...come up to a feeder guy or even a pkg car driver and spout off... see what happens ....
Just settle down grandpa. No reason to get your blood all riled up
Funny-Gangster-Meme-So-Gangsta-He-Eats-Cereal-Photo.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If you are a hourly employee, wtf would you have a problem making a decent wage.... we are dealing with corporations who don’t give a friend about you or me???? We need to be compensated as much as we can because both the companies upper mgt and shareholders are making a larger piece of the pie...why would an idiot like @babboo25 have an issue of being able to support his family of 10 cats ???
giphy (2).gif

babboo25

Banned
I think your not getting the big picture. Most at this company would rather take a pay cut and be home more. Most feel like the union could do more about how :censored2:ed up the dispatches are and hours worked. The 9.5 is a joke in most cases it doesnt stop anything, it just throws money at the core issue.
babboo25,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your whole argument in this thread is about striking the company or not? You say there are a bunch of crybabies who want to strike yet you don't? Am I close? If there happens to be a strike that you don't agree with cross the picket line and go to work. Not something I would do(or did in 97)but a few did. Just keep in mind that all that crossed here(and we are RTW)are all gone,but one or two. They were fired for stupid things throughout the years,got no respect from fellow workers or management(strangely enough). I also suspect that when their pension checks get mailed they will somehow be lost in the mail.
You are wrong, I too was here in 97. I would never cross a picket line, my main complaint is the amount of chat room tough guys calling for a strike, especially the ones who do it in Facebook. $36hr + benefits is a fair wage for this job, in 5 years it will be close to $40. Small things need to be dealt with, virtual telematics, 9.5 etc, but pounding your chest on here isn’t helpful, only divides us. If you disagree with the little click that posts 100s of times a day you are called a runner or management.