Customer packing techniques

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Wow , I’ve thought I’ve seen it all...yes union brothers, they used a hot glue gun.

A68380BB-0807-4CE8-A688-7BD330C2ED3B.jpeg

KOG72

I’m full of it
No lie it has gotten on my area that when I go get one of these Amazon returns they usually don’t have the box,so I have just started putting the label on the product.

Roller252

No lie it has gotten on my area that when I go get one of these Amazon returns they usually don’t have the box,so I have just started putting the label on the product.
Nope, that's when I say to them "looks like your package isn't ready for shipment so here's the label when you get it boxed up just peel and stick this bad boy right on there and go drop it off, have a nice day"

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had a one-time pickup from a little old lady one peak. She put a coconut layer cake in a paper grocery bag and wanted to know if that was alright. I refused it.

vvv

Nope, that's when I say to them "looks like your package isn't ready for shipment so here's the label when you get it boxed up just peel and stick this bad boy right on there and go drop it off, have a nice day"
Exactly!! Would never have taken it.