Customer packing techniques

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There is a lot of those in here. Bunch of beard wearing fairies, the lot of em!
C448956E-1FA7-4A22-935C-9433AAAF9C61.gif

vvv

Sure ya do
Tough guy
I'm not exactly sure how I can go about verifying it to you, but I have plenty of references to back anything, and I do mean anything I have ever said on here in regards to my time employed here.

Maybe you and your buddy "MECH-lift" can PM me.....perhaps leave your cells on there. Whatever you feel comfortable with. And I will put you into contact with a handful of drivers both present and retired who drive/have driven with me and they can tell you exactly what goes on. Then you can report back with a special thread here on BC, that way we can finally put to rest all the doubters like yourselves on here who don't believe this goofy little topic such as my peak stop count in the past, RLO's in December, or other nonsense I have chided in with that was called into question over time.

I honestly haven't a clue as to one persons true identity on this site, nor do I care to, nor do I ever converse with any other employees at work about it. But if by chance there is someone from my building that knows me well that's on here and they read things I have mentioned over the course of time, they would know EXACTLY who is on this end of the message. And probably sitting back having a good laugh saying "if they only knew".

I put my neck and backside on the chopping block for many many years and weathered the storm. When guys ask how I managed for so long and still do and survived the gauntlet I simply point in succession to my forehead, heart, and just below my belt line. For me, these 3 combined are far stronger than most others without question.
You guys don't seem like the typical company pushovers from reading your posts in the past and I give you some credit. Having said that, if you have any doubt as to what I say, or think you can't obtain these perks for yourself, you might need to double down on your efforts and sprinkle a little Miracle Grow down below that belt line I spoke of and grow an even bigger set to deal with this company and be able to carve out the path I did for myself.

As for me, I didn't think there was ever a chance my "IDGAF" factor could ever get lower. But when I locked up my years for pension and insurance awhile back I was surprised even at myself that it went X2. :)

In all sincerity, best wishes at this place to you guys or any driver with a heart and spine that aren't a doormat. To all others enjoy being trampled as there's no middle ground.

Reach out when you're ready.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I'm not exactly sure how I can go about verifying it to you, but I have plenty of references to back anything, and I do mean anything I have ever said on here in regards to my time employed here.

Maybe you and your buddy "MECH-lift" can PM me.....perhaps leave your cells on there. Whatever you feel comfortable with. And I will put you into contact with a handful of drivers both present and retired who drive/have driven with me and they can tell you exactly what goes on. Then you can report back with a special thread here on BC, that way we can finally put to rest all the doubters like yourselves on here who don't believe this goofy little topic such as my peak stop count in the past, RLO's in December, or other nonsense I have chided in with that was called into question over time.

I honestly haven't a clue as to one persons true identity on this site, nor do I care to, nor do I ever converse with any other employees at work about it. But if by chance there is someone from my building that knows me well that's on here and they read things I have mentioned over the course of time, they would know EXACTLY who is on this end of the message. And probably sitting back having a good laugh saying "if they only knew".

I put my neck and backside on the chopping block for many many years and weathered the storm. When guys ask how I managed for so long and still do and survived the gauntlet I simply point in succession to my forehead, heart, and just below my belt line. For me, these 3 combined are far stronger than most others without question.
You guys don't seem like the typical company pushovers from reading your posts in the past and I give you some credit. Having said that, if you have any doubt as to what I say, or think you can't obtain these perks for yourself, you might need to double down on your efforts and sprinkle a little Miracle Grow down below that belt line I spoke of and grow an even bigger set to deal with this company and be able to carve out the path I did for myself.

As for me, I didn't think there was ever a chance my "IDGAF" factor could ever get lower. But when I locked up my years for pension and insurance awhile back I was surprised even at myself that it went X2. :)

In all sincerity, best wishes at this place to you guys or any driver with a heart and spine that aren't a doormat. To all others enjoy being trampled as there's no middle ground.

Reach out when you're ready.
please settle down , this is a high-school education level job and a make believe website.
🧔✊