Damages program

fethrs

Is there anyone here that processes damages or hazmats? Looking for answers/help with logging on. Apparently there is a new way to do it but I have not been enlightened by my management.

PreTrippin’

I now walk into the wild
Is there anyone here that processes damages or hazmats? Looking for answers/help with logging on. Apparently there is a new way to do it but I have not been enlightened by my management.
Yes I am here and I do. What would you like to know child?

PreTrippin’

I now walk into the wild
Ok here: you need a RSV token and you need to set up a two stage verification or whatever they call it. You sign in to the esv site and put in your pin+the code on your rsv token and it gives you the passcode you can copy and use to log into damage input.

Brownwind

Ok here: you need a RSV token and you need to set up a two stage verification or whatever they call it. You sign in to the esv site and put in your pin+the code on your rsv token and it gives you the passcode you can copy and use to log into damage input.
Sounds complicated but makes sense. Any one using the input option should be trained on how to do it.
Never understood why they would let just anyone do the damage repackage

PreTrippin’

I now walk into the wild
$1 more an hour? What job title? 22.3?

Is there a code for that. I know I use P60 when I work preload.
Yes including overtime. I make around 60 bucks every week on top of my regular driver pay.
They pulled some nonsense about the p60 time for us and tried to pay us part time wage for it but we grieved it and it cost them quite a bit.

If you are a responder (some satellite drivers have to be) you get $1 an hour for every hour worked. No code no job title all employees certified as designated responders. It’s in the national master agreement.