Dana White posts video of FedEx worker throwing packages into truck in NYC

Why should I do this when you are the guys who are all saying that he has no legal recourse, Therefore it's incumbent on you to prove to me that he doesn't have one. if you're so dead certain that he doesn't then provide the rule of law Show me what you basing it on I still say that IF a legal pathway can be found should he not be afforded his chance to prevail?
Alright :censored2:stick, here you go...this is an actual conversation with a Nevada licensed civil attorney. Since Dana White lives in Vegas, and the surrounding area looks pretty familiar, I'll presume the instance in question took place there. Please, lemme know if you know more than him.surr
Screenshot_20240521_172010_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_173520_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_173953_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_171907_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_171915_Chrome.jpg

Brown Down

bacha29

Worker did all the harm to himself. The law was actually quite clear if it is visible in public they can be recorded with no recourse. That's a simple law all over. There is no negligence or comparable because it was in public. I would ask if you were really this dumb but you've proven it more than once today that you really are now go away
Did you or did you not explain in detail White's role in the matter and the events that transpired because I didn't mention this to you prior to you consulting with this one attorney. The time line isn't lining up.

bacha29

Alright :censored2:stick, here you go...this is an actual conversation with a Nevada licensed civil attorney. Since Dana White lives in Vegas, and the surrounding area looks pretty familiar, I'll presume the instance in question took place there. Please, lemme know if you know more than him.surrView attachment 484831View attachment 484832View attachment 484833
View attachment 484829View attachment 484830

Alright :censored2:stick, here you go...this is an actual conversation with a Nevada licensed civil attorney. Since Dana White lives in Vegas, and the surrounding area looks pretty familiar, I'll presume the instance in question took place there. Please, lemme know if you know more than him.surrView attachment 484831View attachment 484832View attachment 484833
This happened in New York Not Nevada.

bacha29

I showed them the video :censored2:
Let's get this straight You showed it to a New York licensed attorney who specializes it tort and personal injury law? Now did this attorney comment on the possibility that the worker was on private property? The recording may have been on public property but what was being recorded may have been on private. Did he specifically address that possibility. Did he ever consider that somebody may have been in the truck catching the boxes?
Free speech or not did he explain to you exactly what New York's rules are regarding video taping of outdoor events. ? Some states do have rules.

Brown Down

Let's get this straight You showed it to a New York licensed attorney who specializes it tort and personal injury law? Now did this attorney comment on the possibility that the worker was on private property? The recording may have been on public property but what was being recorded may have been on private. Did he specifically address that possibility. Did he ever consider that somebody may have been in the truck catching the boxes?
Free speech or not did he explain to you exactly what New York's rules are regarding video taping of outdoor events. ? Some states do have rules.
Clearly you don't know laws. If it can be viewed in a public space it can be videoed. If it can be videoed it is legal. And. Quick look even shows ny even says you have no privacy rights in public. So your case is done right there. In public view. Thus no criminal or civil action will get anything. You sir are just a complete idiot continuing to argue this very laughable cause.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Let me tell you something Mr. Wise Buttocks ( can't use the A word here) about not rushing to judgement.
A few years back my family sued the township road district. In order to satisfy the demands of the property owner on the other side of the road they made major changes to the road despite the warnings given by my family regarding it's territorial right of way.

And like you and the other know it all laymen on this page in this case the surrounding know it all laymen laughed and ridiculed at our decision to sue. Of course they knew more than we did despite our having made it clear to them the existence of a key piece of evidence. They on the other hand had all the answers.

That key piece of evidence was a 1911 Kirk survey map. The result of a thorough analysis of the map both by hand and by computer the Kirk survey map was proven to be accurate within 1 foot for every 1992 feet...less than feet per mile and proved conclusively that the township had moved the road more than 18 feet outside of it's lawful right of way.

Now what was the response from the critics and pundits.. you know people like yourselves? Absolute silence. It completely shut them up.

Like the line from the Stan Ridgeway song "Camouflage"....."Things are never quite the way they seem".

And the same might hold true when it comes to the White video. So when it comes to matters of law and litigation? Don't be so quick in your rush to judgement.
Maybe you don't understand it, but being right about one thing once a long time ago doesn't negate all the things you're wrong about on this board every day.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Did you ask him about White being negligent and culpable because while he may not have meant any harm to the worker nevertheless there was harm done in which White had a role in it. Now did you bring this matter up to him?
Now it sounds like YOU are practicing law without a license!

bacha29

Clearly you don't know laws. If it can be viewed in a public space it can be videoed. If it can be videoed it is legal. And. Quick look even shows ny even says you have no privacy rights in public. So your case is done right there. In public view. Thus no criminal or civil action will get anything. You sir are just a complete idiot continuing to argue this very laughable cause.
Hold on here. Based on your posted text it would appear that it's you who is texting with a Nevada licensed attorney claiming to be the affected individual. If so then you are claiming under false pretenses, Furthermore if a case comes out of this matter it would in all likelihood be tried in a New York State court. If your attorney is not licensed to practice law in the state of New York it is highly unlikely that the state of New York would allow your unlicensed attorney to argue the case in front of it's state court. If so then what your attorney has to say about the matter doesn't mean a thing.

As I said before the odds of the affected worker getting redress were not good but at the same time not impossible. If a state of New York licensed law firm sees Mr. White's actions as one that cannot be defended as a First Amendment case they might take up the matter. You can't always just go on your merry old way doing whatever you damn well please to any person you chose to then just run away and hide behind the First Amendment.

Brown Down

Hold on here. Based on your posted text it would appear that it's you who is texting with a Nevada licensed attorney claiming to be the affected individual. If so then you are claiming under false pretenses, Furthermore if a case comes out of this matter it would in all likelihood be tried in a New York State court. If your attorney is not licensed to practice law in the state of New York it is highly unlikely that the state of New York would allow your unlicensed attorney to argue the case in front of it's state court. If so then what your attorney has to say about the matter doesn't mean a thing.

As I said before the odds of the affected worker getting redress were not good but at the same time not impossible. If a state of New York licensed law firm sees Mr. White's actions as one that cannot be defended as a First Amendment case they might take up the matter. You can't always just go on your merry old way doing whatever you damn well please to any person you chose to then just run away and hide behind the First Amendment.
You truly are just a complete idiot I'm not even going to respond. When you actually decide to use the gray matter inside that thick skull of yours then come talk to me. I'm still amazed that somebody as dumb as you're acting has somehow managed to stay alive in this world. I blame all the warning labels on products.

Brown Down

And just for something else me and @Just A UPS Guy have literally posted within seconds of each other. If you think we are wanting the same you are grossly mistaken how much I care about making an alt account on a small forum. I would just say you're a troll but you have to actually have a brain for that.

Thebrownblob

Just shut up

bacha29

You truly are just a complete idiot I'm not even going to respond. When you actually decide to use the gray matter inside that thick skull of yours then come talk to me. I'm still amazed that somebody as dumb as you're acting has somehow managed to stay alive in this world. I blame all the warning labels on products.
What is quite clear is that you have absolutely no credible response. You lied to the attorney claiming to be the affected individual. Secondly your failed to consider the fact that if a case were to come out of the matter that it would in all likelihood be heard in a New York state court and argued by New York state licensed attorney's.
Not my fault that you failed to disclose that you are not the affected individual or bother to find out if your attorney is licensed to practice law in the state of new York.

Brown Down

What is quite clear is that you have absolutely no credible response. You lied to the attorney claiming to be the affected individual. Secondly your failed to consider the fact that if a case were to come out of the matter that it would in all likelihood be heard in a New York state court and argued by New York state licensed attorney's.
Not my fault that you failed to disclose that you are not the affected individual or bother to find out if your attorney is licensed to practice law in the state of new York.
That wasn't me that posted in Nevada one dip:censored2:. It's quite clear you have a comprehension issue which stems from a lack of brain cells. I've also posted up why I would never get that way even in civil court based on New York law that was easy to look up. you are just a complete maroon. now please go away I'm putting you on ignore

bacha29

That wasn't me that posted in Nevada one dip:censored2:. It's quite clear you have a comprehension issue which stems from a lack of brain cells. I've also posted up why I would never get that way even in civil court based on New York law that was easy to look up. you are just a complete maroon. now please go away I'm putting you on ignore
Then if you didn't post it who did ? So suddenly it appears that you're trying to practice New York law without a license. Leave the matter up to the pros in New York. If there's a qualified individual licensed in New York who believes that there is a case to pursue and I hop[e there is chances are they will file. It's not up to you to decide unilaterally that there isn't one. It will be up to a New York state judge to decide if the case if filed has standing.

Brown Down

does this look like my username or avatar? I mean its still on the same page of the thread we are on. So not only are you one of the dumbest people on the planet but lazy as well.