Darwin Awards

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I didn't know where to post this at first.
Should this be in Guns or Darwin Awards or both.

A QuickTrip customer in Charlotte, North Carolina, shot and killed an alleged robber Wednesday around 10:30 a.m.

MyFox8 reported a larceny was reported and the alleged robber fired a round in the parking lot as officers arrived then drove away.

WBTV noted the shot was fired into the air and no one was injured by it.

However, the alleged robber then circled back toward the QuickTrip and went toward a customer who was pumping gas and got into an argument. That customer pulled a gun and shot the suspect dead.

Leroy Boyd works at the oil change business across from the QuickTrip and he saw the incident unfold.

Boyd said, “It’s unfortunate. It’s very unfortunate for sure.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What is this animal rescue you speak of? Not everyone lives in the big city. I would say find a stick or shovel or something to wedge in the door to open it up so the kitty can get loose.
and have a neighbor call the cops saying you are breaking into the garage.
No, best to call local animal rescue or emergency services yourself , first.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

An IRS Agent accidentally shot and killed another IRS agent at a Phoenix, Arizona, gun range on Thursday.

Live 5 News noted that the shooting occurred at the Federal Bureau of Prisons’ gun range, where “a training exercise” was underway.

rod

Retired 22 years
and have a neighbor call the cops saying you are breaking into the garage.
No, best to call local animal rescue or emergency services yourself , first.
There IS NO animal rescue in small towns. Its called taking care of business yourself. The guy has a cell phone camera so nobody is going to accuse him of breaking in and even if they do he has proof he was just trying to save the cat.

rod

Retired 22 years

An IRS Agent accidentally shot and killed another IRS agent at a Phoenix, Arizona, gun range on Thursday.

Live 5 News noted that the shooting occurred at the Federal Bureau of Prisons’ gun range, where “a training exercise” was underway.
2 less IRS agents now

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What is this animal rescue you speak of? Not everyone lives in the big city. I would say find a stick or shovel or something to wedge in the door to open it up so the kitty can get loose.
Absolutely! He found his way inside the garage. He should wedge that top panel down from the inside bruh…

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Absolutely! He found his way inside the garage. He should wedge that top panel down from the inside bruh…
That part of the video was taken from a side window.
He was never inside the garage.
I believe many small towns still have fire depts which could free the animal.