Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

bbsam

Staff member

A150B0FD-6FD1-4C1C-8846-D029D6CE88A8.jpeg

Don’t worry. These guys got your back.

rod

Retired 22 years
Minnesota has a high population of Somali immigrants. Census Office claims 44% of the state are "people of color" and 8% are "black" so while it's not the blackest state, there are tons of states that are much less black. This joke would have been alot better if he were from Idaho (a state with a significant number of white supremacists).

Where are you from anyway? I get the vibe you live in a big city and don't know anything about the rest of the country

Where did you get your figures? When I did a search on it the numbers from 2018 put out by the Census Bureau came up---20% people of color in Minnesota. 44 % is totally ridiculous. We have a fairly large Native American population. Granted there are pockets of large Somali tribes but they, for the most part, are in the Twin Cities. The non-whites are gaining though. (We've had some mild winters up until last year). A couple of brutal winters and I would expect a lot of them will be high tailing it for warmer climates.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Where did you get your figures? When I did a search on it the numbers from 2018 put out by the Census Bureau came up---20% people of color in Minnesota. 44 % is totally ridiculous. We have a fairly large Native American population. Granted there are pockets of large Somali tribes but they, for the most part, are in the Twin Cities. The non-whites are gaining though. (We've had some mild winters up until last year). A couple of brutal winters and I would expect a lot of them will be high tailing it for warmer climates.
Yeah, 44%???? Lmao

rod

Retired 22 years
Minnesota has a high population of Somali immigrants. Census Office claims 44% of the state are "people of color" and 8% are "black" so while it's not the blackest state, there are tons of states that are much less black. This joke would have been alot better if he were from Idaho (a state with a significant number of white supremacists).

Where are you from anyway? I get the vibe you live in a big city and don't know anything about the rest of the country

I looked up the demographics for my County.

.08 % Black
1.0 % Native American
1.5 % Hispanic (more than I thought)
a smattering of "Others"
94.8 % White

Dr.Brownz

I apparently used the 44% POC from the stats for Minneapolis.

BrownArmy

Is your wife’s strap on black by any chance?

Seeing as how all these are grand standing and rhetorical, I think it’s par for the course.

So I assume you will have zero problems when there’s a Democrat Administration and they stonewall every attempt by a Republican Congress to simply gather facts.

Cool beans.