Dave Chapelle should be considered a bigot.

bbsam

Staff member
I see you’re slow.

ITS BECAUSE THE SHOOTER IS BLACK
You link to ABC News, complain that it’s not being covered, and insist it’s because of “black privilege” and call someone else slow?

I can’t find words small enough for you to explain how stupid that is. Congratulations. You have posted the lowest common denominator of stupid known to the entire internet.

52FEE1EE-8EA1-4877-A744-A84C0B22B190.jpeg

Dr.Brownz

You link to ABC News, complain that it’s not being covered, and insist it’s because of “black privilege” and call someone else slow?

I can’t find words small enough for you to explain how stupid that is. Congratulations. You have posted the lowest common denominator of stupid known to the entire internet.

View attachment 262776

Clearly not covered in the same way as similar incidents. There is no on going focus on this incident for the sake of a political movement that is pushing gun confiscation. The reason it's not covered is because black on black gun crime is common and not new news. Happens everyday in big cities and small towns all around the country.

Cities With the Most Gun Violence

Top five cities are all majority black.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member
Clearly not covered in the same way as similar incidents. There is no on going focus on this incident for the sake of a political movement that is pushing gun confiscation. The reason it's not covered is because black on black gun crime is common and not new news. Happens everyday in big cities and small towns all around the country.

These Are The 10 Cities In America With The Largest Black Population

El Correcto

god is dead

Wow dude quit being racist. You need to shut your mouth whitey.