Decline of the Middle Class

floridays

Actually my taste changed. I bought a 2000 Jeep Wrangler and have never washe it. Much more to my liking.

I turn 50 in a month. Different perspective, different priorities.
Let me be the first one to offer you a happy brithday. All the other stuff you said is BS. I maybe be wrong, and stand to be corrected (I love saying that because it pisses so many off).
My best guess would be, you can't maintain the lifestyle you wanted, and started your business t attain. I call BS, if I'm wrong, what was your come to Jesus moment that caused you to change directions. I'm the weird guy, you know.... the attorney. Besides the elements of the contract, why the big change. By the way, I originally mentioned the yellow mopar stuff. Why not respond to me. I can promise you if you tell the truth, I won't bust yer balls. Kinda like another thing we spoke of in the past.

bbsam

Staff member
Let me be the first one to offer you a happy brithday. All the oter stuff you said is BS. I maybe be wrong, and stand to be corrected (I love saying that because it pisses so many off).
My best guess would be, you can't maintain the lifestyle you wanted, and started your business t attain. I call BS, if I'm wrong, what was your come to Jesus moment that caused you to change directions. I'm the weird guy, you know.... the attorney. Besides the elements of the contract, why the big change. By the way, I originally mentioned the yellow mopar stuff. Why not respond to me. I can promise you if you tell the truth, I won't bust yer balls. Kinda like another thing we spoke of in the past.
I live in he Midwest. Sports cars suck in the winter. My wife, kids and I are hard on vehicles and honestly, I’m not into status very much.

Always thought I might like a Jeep and once I bought it, love it. Don’t want a new one because I don’t want to care if it’s dirty and scratched up. I take great pride in letting the rain clean it.

We started college savings for the kids and even though I look at them now as a waste compared to what college will end up costing, I can’t justify putting that money toward a new sports car..

Different perspective, different choices.

floridays

I live in he Midwest. Sports cars suck in the winter. My wife, kids and I are hard on vehicles and honestly, I’m not into status very much.

Always thought I might like a Jeep and once I bought it, love it. Don’t want a new one because I don’t want to care if it’s dirty and scratched up. I take great pride in letting the rain clean it.

We started college savings for the kids and even though I look at them now as a waste compared to what college will end up costing, I can’t justify putting that money toward a new sports car..

Different perspective, different choices.
I don't think anyone could have had a better response. Happy 50th birthday my friend when it gets here. We disagree on most, but as men go you're a good one. Happy Birthday Sir.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What was the program called? What were all the rules?
It was a total cluster :censored2:.

It's a 10 year program. This is the first year people would have become eligible. The rules were not well laid out at first.

Loan servicers did not properly inform debtors of the requirements. A lot of people thought they were doing what they needed to do, but actually weren't. It's really messed up to be honest, but that's a typical government program.

It's a 10 year program. This is the first year people would have become eligible. The rules were not well laid out at first.

Loan servicers did not properly inform debtors of the requirements. A lot of people thought they were doing what they needed to do, but actually weren't. It's really messed up to be honest, but that's a typical government program.
the program is still there and you only qualify under certain conditions
So nobody knows what it is called or any of the rules.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So nobody knows what it is called or any of the rules.
when you go through one of the loan programs to pay off your school loans it is there. One rule is teaching at a low income school for so long, severe financial hardship

It will be fine

We were apparently paying too much towards my wife’s loans to qualify. If we lowered the amount we might get the last few months forgiven assuming she remains in a qualifying job for the next ten years. It’s beyond idiotic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We were apparently paying too much towards my wife’s loans to qualify. If we lowered the amount we might get the last few months forgiven assuming she remains in a qualifying job for the next ten years. It’s beyond idiotic.
My wife was told she was doing what she was supposed to but they had her in a graduated payment plan and she was supposed to be in an income based plan to qualify so none of the time counted.

The whole thing is a joke.