Democrats....you own it

rickyb

They are given too much, if you ask me
no you have major hunger here in america. can you even live on min wage if you share a place? you have medical bankruptcies galore. student debt like crazy. mortgages are cuckoo. what are the guarantees for maternity leave? for vacation there arent any.

Poop Head

Judge me.
no you have major hunger here in america. can you even live on min wage if you share a place? you have medical bankruptcies galore. student debt like crazy. mortgages are cuckoo. what are the guarantees for maternity leave? for vacation there arent any.
This is America baby. Work hard, play hard, eat hard, die hard.

quad decade guy

I'm sorry, where is it written ANYONE is guaranteed ANYTHING?

Where you live is your choice.

Going to the doctor is your choice.

Having a baby is your choice.

Vacation is a privilege.

Except in Communist countries....China, Cuba, Venezuela, Africa or Afghanistan....

Working for minimum wage is a... wait for it....choice. How you got to that place is full of choices and YOUR responsibility. Not mine or the Govt.

rickyb

You can be poor and work hard in Mexico, yet we got thousands of people a day coming here illegally, because there is the opportunity to start from nothing and succeed
yea that doesnt mean if you work hard in america you wont be poor.

i agree america is better than mexico in many aspects

rickyb

The amount of people that starve to death in usa is basically zero.

You wanna talk about poor, hungry, and starving? Go to africa
yea i dont know about starving lots of hunger issues in america though, lots of poor ppl, lots of suffering, still overall better than mexico, but the glass is not half full.

Last edited:

rickyb

Vacation is a privilege.

Except in Communist countries....China, Cuba, Venezuela, Africa or Afghanistan....

Working for minimum wage is a... wait for it....choice. How you got to that place is full of choices and YOUR responsibility. Not mine or the Govt.
yea im talking about laws.

vacation is guaranteed by laws in every developed country besides america. in america it is left ot hte market and so you take alot less vacation than countries which plan it.

i think other countries have a right ot healthcare. you do not.

where you live is restricted based on which country you can move to.

min wage is a law which protects you from earning any less, which you certainly would.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1616386363210.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Vacation is a privilege.

is retiring a choice

asking for a friend