Demoncrats want to tax pensions in Illinois

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Still waiting for that link for a bailout. It don't matter if we move to #4, haters like you will still hate. Don't worry bro no matter what we'll still be here and continue to lead the nation.:happy2:
Posted it for you, go ahead and read, tell me you never asked for a bailout huh? Must be that good weed your smoking down their, must have slipped your mind after a good burning sess.

BigBrown87

Still waiting for that link for a bailout. It don't matter if we move to #4, haters like you will still hate. Don't worry bro no matter what we'll still be here and continue to lead the nation.:happy2:
Loads just fine, must be that internet down in cali sucks or it's hard to figure out phones in California. Turn the sea shell around the other way bruh.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
.... So my response is what do you have for me that wants me to vote Democrat? What is your message what are you going to do for unions or the people in general?
Republicans are actively attempting to destroy unions, and you're saying you're going to vote for them because Democrats aren't doing enough for unions....

BigBrown87

Republicans are actively attempting to destroy unions, and you're saying you're going to vote for them because Democrats aren't doing enough for unions....
No read my post again, their message to the American people is not good enough to get the job. Hence put a better message out and you will get votes. Do you get my point now or do you want me to repost again just for fun.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No read my post again, their message to the American people is not good enough to get the job. Hence put a better message out and you will get votes. Do you get my point now or do you want me to repost again just for fun.
So are you voting for a third party, Democrats, or for the party that is actively trying to destroy unions?

BigBrown87

So are you voting for a third party, Democrats, or for the party that is actively trying to destroy unions?
I vote for whomever has the best issues they are trying to work on whether it be immigration, tax cuts for middle class or economy. Every person makes their own choice to vote for whomever they feel represents the issues that effect them or the country the most.

BigBrown87

I vote for whomever has the best issues they are trying to work on whether it be immigration, tax cuts for middle class or economy. Every person makes their own choice to vote for whomever they feel represents the issues that effect them or the country the most.
I have yet to see you debate me on the fact that Democrats do not have a message that supports the American people as a whole. Why not? Are you dodging the question? Will you not admit that the real reason trump is in is because of failed Democrats policy such as Obamacare? Please answer any of the following before you ask me anymore questions or I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore. Man up and answer the questions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fair enough, as long as you realize one of the goals of Republicans is to destroy unions.... Prioritize issues as you please.

BigBrown87

I can admit when I'm wrong. But you may be undersestimating just how big and successful California's economy is.
The economy may be great but debt is still an issue, what happens if the economy collapsed and California cant make payments on bonds? It is never good to leave debt on the table just because you make a lot of money now.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have yet to see you debate me on the fact that Democrats do not have a message that supports the American people as a whole. Why not? .
Because this is a thread about unions, in the union forum. There's plenty of threads to discuss other issues over in current events.

Man up and go there if you want to talk about things like that with me.

BigBrown87

Because this is a thread about unions, in the union forum. There's plenty of threads to discuss other issues over in current events.

Dodging it is then, I thought so I gave you answers to your questions and you cant grow a set and answer my questions. This is what being a Democrat is all about, and your shocked no one follows your ideology.

MAKAVELI

Banned
The economy may be great but debt is still an issue, what happens if the economy collapsed and California cant make payments on bonds? It is never good to leave debt on the table just because you make a lot of money now.
You might want to take a look at our national debt and get back to me.

BigBrown87

I did man up I answered your questions and didn't tell you to run to current events when being called out. I stood my ground, same cant be said about you.