Demoncrats want to tax pensions in Illinois

Foamer Pyle

So the rumors in our state is when jb pritzker wins and he will try to pass laws taxing the pensions. And a progressive state income tax so any raise we get will be eliminated. And in a blue wave hits in November they will repeal the federal tax cut trump just signed. Do any other states already do this. Probably new York or new jersey or kalifornia maybe.
And that’s what you get for electing tax and spend Democrats. Your state has the highest property taxes in the country.

Foamer Pyle

So the rumors in our state is when jb pritzker wins and he will try to pass laws taxing the pensions. And a progressive state income tax so any raise we get will be eliminated. And in a blue wave hits in November they will repeal the federal tax cut trump just signed. Do any other states already do this. Probably new York or new jersey or kalifornia maybe.
Forgot to mention, there won’t be a blue wave.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And that’s what you get for electing tax and spend Democrats. Your state has the highest property taxes in the country.
Pretty sure Jersey has the highest.

I pay about 2 percent and I'm in a solidly Republican state, so, seems silly to pretend Republicans are any better than Democrats.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Pretty sure Jersey has the highest.

I pay about 2 percent and I'm in a solidly Republican state, so, seems silly to pretend Republicans are any better than Democrats.
If it isn’t Jersey we are close. And since 1970 We’ve had 7 republican Governors and 5 Democrats. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Foamer Pyle

If it isn’t Jersey we are close. And since 1970 We’ve had 7 republican Governors and 5 Democrats. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I wonder who controls your house seats? Compare what you pay in property taxes, and state income taxes, to Florida. I pay zero state income tax, and the property taxes are low. People in Chicago will not be able to sell their homes, because no one will want to pay the property taxes.

rickyb

give me a break about democrats. theyre crooks. so is the other head of the corporate monster.

both parties tax the poor way too much as it is and waste it on war.

cachmeifucan

They call him Benedict rauner he sold conservative values down the drain he is just another pro business screw little guy. guess when the Democrats can only write off certain amount of property tax they may wake up and vote them out. He changed the way Chicago public school are funded do that the suburbs now fund ourselves and them. Now we get pritzker who will make a progressive state income tax so IL pay even more then 4.9 so how much is my raise after that?

cachmeifucan

I wonder who controls your house seats? Compare what you pay in property taxes, and state income taxes, to Florida. I pay zero state income tax, and the property taxes are low. People in Chicago will not be able to sell their homes, because no one will want to pay the property taxes.
I would never live in Chicago but I shouldn't fund the school system and Chicago teacher union as well.

cachmeifucan

I live in burbs always have and always will why should I fund any schools in Chicago and the teachers I'm all for funding the ones in the area I live in.