• Only When I can’t Maintain 6ft of Separation

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Never

Votes: 32 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Men or women in scrubs passing out masks and taking people’s temperature but not adequately following infection control procedures. An actual nurse, or any medical personnel with even basic medical training, would/should do better.
Man you know everything. Shut your :censored2:in face package donkey. Nobody cares... you keep embarrassing yourself.. Shut up you deliver packages for a living. SHUT UP

Overpaid Union Thug

Man you know everything. Shut your :censored2:in face package donkey. Nobody cares... you keep embarrassing yourself.. Shut up you deliver packages for a living. SHUT UP
Yet, I know enough to recognize when someone is potentially/is cross contaminating everyone they are supposedly helping while ass clowns such as yourself couldn’t even buy a clue if they were on sale in bulk at your favorite vape shop.

Now go change your Tampax.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yet, I know enough to recognize when someone is potentially/is cross contaminating everyone they are supposedly helping while ass clowns such as yourself couldn’t even buy a clue if they were on sale in bulk at your favorite vape shop.

Now go change your Tampax.

His package donkey opinion is more correct than your package donkey opinion, I guess. I love when people on here accuse others of not having a right to share their opinion because of what they do for a living.

eaf687725e42c06f6461a6df2db695cc.jpg

upschuck

Men or women in scrubs passing out masks and taking people’s temperature but not adequately following infection control procedures. An actual nurse, or any medical personnel with even basic medical training, would/should do better.
Was at a doctor's office last Friday. Took temp, and said nothing to me about wearing a mask. The reception people wore masks, but was doing it incorrectly, not over the nose, and when talking, would take it off an ear.

Overpaid Union Thug

His package donkey opinion is more correct than your package donkey opinion, I guess. I love when people on here accuse others of not having a right to share their opinion because of what they do for a living.

View attachment 295732
That’s par for the course.
Was at a doctor's office last Friday. Took temp, and said nothing to me about wearing a mask. The reception people wore masks, but was doing it incorrectly, not over the nose, and when talking, would take it off an ear.
It’s all for optics man. Just like UPS wanting us to wear safety vests to our first stop and from our last stop back to the center. It’s a joke.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
It’s all for optics man. Just like UPS wanting us to wear safety vests to our first stop and from our last stop back to the center. It’s a joke.

Exactly! We're supposed to take our own temps before work, and fill out this generic form about fever, sickness. But no place for name, security doesn't care if you turn in or not, nobody asks. Smoke & mirrors so the company can CYA.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Exactly! We're supposed to take our own temps before work, and fill out this generic form about fever, sickness. But no place for name, security doesn't care if you turn in or not, nobody asks. Smoke & mirrors so the company can CYA.
The company caught on real quick that it was too expensive to follow their own rules. Just like Orion.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I know you were being funny, but I read the article, and this is what I have a problem with:

"It also explained why universal masking is important because we now have known that a large number of those infected have no symptom."

This, combined with the very weak evidence that pre and asymptomatic transmission is possible, is the justification for making everyone wear masks. There is so little evidence that this happens, from what I can find in literature, that it might as well not even be considered, but everyone talks about it like it is a certainty.

zimbomb

I know you were being funny, but I read the article, and this is what I have a problem with:

"It also explained why universal masking is important because we now have known that a large number of those infected have no symptom."

This, combined with the very weak evidence that pre and asymptomatic transmission is possible, is the justification for making everyone wear masks. There is so little evidence that this happens, from what I can find in literature, that it might as well not even be considered, but everyone talks about it like it is a certainty.
Evidence Supporting Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 While Presymptomatic or Asymptomatic
Interesting reading.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

That's one of the articles I read.

"The detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in presymptomatic or asymptomatic persons does not prove that they can transmit the virus to others. We describe evidence that supports the concept of transmission while presymptomatic and asymptomatic, which we found during a rapid literature review conducted at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in early April 2020."

But if you read through the case studies (which are anecdotal) they list as evidence, they make a lot of assumptions to only come to the conclusion that it is possible that pre and asymptomatic transmission occurs.

Then they say, to paraphrase, that from the fact that asymptomatic people test positive, only 4 cases with lower than average C numbers, that makes it likely that their viral load is high enough to transmit. Then they say they don't know what C number level demonstrates infectiousness, so they cast doubt on their own argument.

The whole thing reads as though they are grasping at straws to support their theory. Just my opinion.