Don't Hurt the Brand

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Guy effed up pretty badly. You can't say stuff like that anymore. Whether he was on the phone or not makes no difference. He must have wanted to get fired because he will be. Ups will make an example of him. It's a free country. Say what you want to say. Think what you want to think. But for the love of God do not do it on camera in your uniform. Common sense

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
He must have wanted to get fired because he will be. Ups will make an example of him. It's a free country. Say what you want to say. Think what you want to think. But for the love of God do not do it on camera in your uniform.
No way it would stick if they do. And what? Everyone's supposed to watch everything they say at all times because Big Brother is everywhere? If people want to stick their eyes and ears in places they don't need to be they need to learn to live with seeing or hearing things they don't want to.

542thruNthru

No way it would stick if they do. And what? Everyone's supposed to watch everything they say at all times because Big Brother is everywhere? If people want to stick their eyes and ears in places they don't need to be they need to learn to live with seeing or hearing things they don't want to.
We take DIAD training every year about being recorded and if you're wearing the uniform anything you say or do will be held against you whether you think someone is listening or not.
Screenshot_20201223-190055_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
In today's day and age...yes you have to watch what you say. Everybody is offended by everything and everything is racist. The diad training says to always assume you are being recorded if I remember correctly. If you are on the phone when you go to deliver tell the other person to hold up for a minute (I have to tell my wife this everyday) because people are offended by everything. It sucks but thats part of working in the public eye.

Dirk Digler

Bam all done!!
On those ring doorbells , if someone is talking to u threw it pretend u can’t hear them. U want to hear some cussing that will do it. The homeowner always assumes it’s broke.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
On those ring doorbells , if someone is talking to u threw it pretend u can’t hear them. U want to hear some cussing that will do it. The homeowner always assumes it’s broke.
Hi it’s UPS, this package needs a signature.

Can you just leave it?

No, it needs a signature.

But can you just leave it?

No, I need you to sign the board in person. I’m not allowed to just leave it.

Ok. Can you just leave it though?

No.

/continue filling out info notice

Hello? Can you leave the package?

Last time I responded to a ring doorbell.

Overpaid Union Thug

Our union should be ashamed of itself, if that POS gets to keep his job.
I hope he’s fired. I can’t stand racists- they have no business in a public workplace. He looks a bit out of control, like on a substance, with his ugly blue gloves lol
You’d be willing to let someone get fired over an assumption? That says allot about you. And none of its good.

sailfish

Our union should be ashamed of itself, if that POS gets to keep his job.
They should be ashamed of themselves if they let him lose it. He pays all those dues and trusts them for representation and they let him get spitroasted because someone is a puss?

I hope he’s fired. I can’t stand racists- they have no business in a public workplace. He looks a bit out of control, like on a substance, with his ugly blue gloves lol
Prove what happened was racist in nature.

sailfish

He knows the consignee's full name and address complete with directions and his occupancy habits. I hope he takes advantage of that if he ends up getting :censored2:ed.