Don't Hurt the Brand

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
No way it would stick if they do. And what? Everyone's supposed to watch everything they say at all times because Big Brother is everywhere? If people want to stick their eyes and ears in places they don't need to be they need to learn to live with seeing or hearing things they don't want to.
He was terminated 12/18. From what I am hearing, there is no way he's brought back at a local level hearing. His best chance would be at JAC months down the road.

Knew him when I worked at that center. Always considered him very high strung and a bit racist.

Non sequitur

He was terminated 12/18. From what I am hearing, there is no way he's brought back at a local level hearing. His best chance would be at JAC months down the road.

Knew him when I worked at that center. Always considered him very high strung and a bit racist.
Brother teamster?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Welp. Let's hope Mr. Aviles gets a hard one coming.

Non sequitur

So a $60 billion company can throttle down package volumes from billion dollar customers, but they can't find a teachable solution for their own?

Scuderia

You gotta let dumb smile* go right over your head. Don’t hold ppl’s hand, just move on to your next stop. Their stupidity is not your problem. Keep moving on, NI3, drop off at clerk, clock out, hug your family,

WTFm8

Hi it’s UPS, this package needs a signature.

Can you just leave it?

No, it needs a signature.

But can you just leave it?

No, I need you to sign the board in person. I’m not allowed to just leave it.

Ok. Can you just leave it though?

No.

/continue filling out info notice

Hello? Can you leave the package?

Last time I responded to a ring doorbell.

Can you leave it at my neighbors?

Nope, no left at, direct delivery only.

UPSER1987

You can read someone’s thoughts through a video that’s been shared all over the internet? LOL. Why are you still slingin cardboard for a living? LMFAO
LOL!! I guess I CAN read his thoughts!

Great news! Now let’s hope that racist stays fired! These racists and their apologists can go crawl back under their rock.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Great news! Now let’s hope that racist stays fired! These racists and their apologists can go crawl back under their rock.
"Racist" is a pretty vague and meaningless term from the likes of your kind and such descriptors should be taken with a grain of salt.

Overpaid Union Thug

That doesn’t prove his comments in the video were racist in nature. Nice try though. Thanks for playing.

Thank God you aren’t a steward.

quad decade guy

"Racist" is a pretty vague and meaningless term from the likes of your kind and such descriptors should be taken with a grain of salt.
What exactly was he fired for? Is it a cardinal sin? Some here on BC claim you can only be fired for a cardinal sin. Was he fired for video evidence? Which cannot be used? So I hear...Lot's of contradictions here.

Overpaid Union Thug

Obviously he didn't take the suggestions to heart. That center has a pretty diverse workforce and he could pretty much offend anyone who wasn't lily white.
Don't want to go into too much detail and possibly jeopardize any chances he has down the road.
His actions beyond what happened in that video should have very little, if any, impact on his discipline . There is no proof that what he said was racial and nature. I have thought and said very similar things without any regard to the ethnic/racial background of the customer. If we start allowing employees to be disciplined based on an assumption then we are lost.

quad decade guy

His actions beyond what happened in that video should have very little, if any, impact on his discipline . There is no proof that what he said was racial and nature. I have thought and said very similar things without any regard to the ethnic/racial background of the customer. If we start allowing employees to be disciplined based on an assumption then we are lost.
Electronics cannot be used for discipline...right? Someone's home video is such a thing......right?

Seymour Packages

Electronics cannot be used for discipline...right? Someone's home video is such a thing......right?
They are used to prove a driver knew about and concealed an accident. They can be used if a driver lies about backing, speeding, location. They can be used if a driver lies about delivering a package and the RING doorbell camera shows him sheeting inside the package car without making a legitimate attempt. These have all happened at my center.