Driver divorce rate?

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Well, it happens the same on the subway as it does in church.

If somebody can speak your language and chooses not to, it's because they don't want you to understand

Oh I don’t disagree with you. The reason they used Latin for so long was to keep the common people in the dark and manipulate them.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
You see how this all ties into the topic. The sucker's, I mean the still married be slinging that cardboard to get home to momma.
And yes I know unsavory management uses this against you.
My on road sups & center manger gave up on me long ago. I’ve trained them well. When a new sup comes in.. he falls in line pretty quickly lol

rod

Retired 23 years
Oh I don’t disagree with you. The reason they used Latin for so long was to keep the common people in the dark and manipulate them.
I think they do the part where they pass the collection basket in English so people don't get confused about what that basket is for.

quad decade guy

This study was done back in the mid 90’s. Then the divorce rate was around 27-30%. Please try & read/think b4 you post .. Also, wouldn’t surprise me if 25% of Upser’s are alcoholics. Actually seems kind of low.
Well..a quick check says 41% to 47%. Not even close to 27-30%.

Please try to read and think b4 you post. And at least be accurate before you hate.

82%-94% is still incredibly high.
1 out of 4 drivers are alcoholics....really?

Based on your statements...I did some simple internet searches...even a child can do it....

Shift Inhibit

Please try to read and think b4 you post. And at least be accurate before you hate.

Based on your statements...I did some simple internet searches...even a child can do it....
Lots of studies/polls out there . We must be looking at different ones.. by the way, how was I hating on you? You called me a child? Very grown up of you.
So, if people disagree with you, you call it hating/belittling. Got it!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
It’s better than living in the hot 🥵 south where u walk outside for 5 seconds and get a sweaty ass & balls
To each their own. I love the heat and despise the cold. I mean 60 is my low limit before I complain. I like to get out and get soaking wet with sweat and stay that way until I go inside at the end of the day. I play tennis and kayak fish in 95 degree weather and love it. Cold makes everything more difficult IMO

quad decade guy

And you believe everything on the internet?
Btw, you should see now many load retainers and straps we have at my building, you’d get a hard-on
And your study.....where did you see that and why do you trust it?
Why? I don't use load retainers anymore. Don't give it any energy. Over for me. I step over one every night to get paperwork and close the door.

BTW, divorce rates have been NEAR 50% for awhile. Your numbers were more like 1960's/70's.
Lots of studies/polls out there . We must be looking at different ones.. by the way, how was I hating on you? You called me a child? Very grown up of you.
So, if people disagree with you, you call it hating/belittling. Got it!

Note: I didn't call you a child.
This study was done back in the mid 90’s. Then the divorce rate was around 27-30%. Please try & read/think b4 you post .. Also, wouldn’t surprise me if 25% of Upser’s are alcoholics. Actually seems kind of low.
A clear shot.

BTW, I'd bet the divorce rates over time are pretty settled history. Your 27-30 % seemed low at even a glance. And then you said UPS's was double the rate. It's not about disagreeing....but verifying. Based on my quick and easily obtained research.....your statements and numbers don't mesh with reality.

Shift Inhibit

And your study.....where did you see that and why do you trust it?
Why? I don't use load retainers anymore. Don't give it any energy. Over for me. I step over one every night to get paperwork and close the door.

BTW, divorce rates have been NEAR 50% for awhile. Your numbers were more like 1960's/70's.

Note: I didn't call you a child.

A clear shot.

BTW, I'd bet the divorce rates over time are pretty settled history. Your 27-30 % seemed low at even a glance. And then you said UPS's was double the rate. It's not about disagreeing....but verifying. Based on my quick and easily obtained research.....your statements and numbers don't mesh with reality.
Ok. Agree to disagree. Carry on good sir. Good luck to you in retirement.
Ps. If I find the study I’ll be sure to post it. It not on the internet.