Driver

Dumbo

Write them down over and over again while looking at it. Then start writing them down by memory only looking if you need to. Do it at least a couple hours per day.

Dumbo

At the end of your training week in class and several times throughout your driving qualifying period. Then once a year after.

Dumbo

Not even going to say thanks? Wtf. I thought I gave you a well constructed, informative, intelligent, and helpful answer and I get nothing in return. Not even a beer thingy.

ManInBrown

Write each one down down on a separate index card and Spend hours reading them and repeating them. That’s what I did, and I have a terrible memory and I knew them word for word on the day I needed to know.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
our instructor left the room when he passed out the tests. I peeked out the window saw a guy in a suit hand the instructor an envelope...everyone passed in that group.

INSIDE JOB
🧔✊

Est.1998

The 5 seeing habits must be word for word.
The way i learn is breaking it down into chunks.
5 seeing habits: All Good Kids Like Milk
Monday: Aim high in steering
Tuesday: Get the big picture
Weds: Leave yourself an out
...and so on
Write and recite every morning before work.

10 point commentary doesn't have to be verbatim.
Same with 5 points I'll break it down into chunks.
By two points each day.
Monday: 1. One car length 2. Look left right left
Tuesday: 3. Count 123. 4. Following time
Write and recite in the evenings after work.

By the time they ask you to either write or recite them, you should be good.

AKCoverMan

Different people have different learning styles. The writing a million times method may work. The flash cards may work. There are training videos and apps on line.

Here’s another thought. Make an audio recording reading the keys out loud. Don’t just recite them in a droning monotone voice, speak them slowly and clearly, and put some feeling and inflection into your voice as you record it. Go a little over the top like a bad actor trying too hard. You could be dramatic, or comic, or hell do a pirate accent, it really doesn’t matter.

Now listen to that silly thing before and after each break and lunch. Takes two minutes. Hearing your own over animated voice will stick in your memory. Another idea: have your significant other record it and listen to their voice.

It’s the same way you involuntarily learn lyrics to songs you hear; your mind remembers the way the singer sounded which brings along the memory of the words.

Good luck!

ManInBrown

The good news is once you learn them, pass training and get thru your 30 you never need to know them again.
if someone asks you to recite them, laugh and walk away.