Ending DACA

Future

Victory Ride
You sure do have an obsession with length.
Walk up too your unemployed neighbor ...tell him sorry ...he can't have a job ....at the local new place that just opened ...cause the government says we need too give those jobs ...too PEOPLE WHO JUST CAME OVER ...from another country

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Walk up too your unemployed neighbor ...tell him sorry ...he can't have a job ....at the local new place that just opened ...cause the government says we need too give those jobs ...too PEOPLE WHO JUST CAME OVER ...from another country
To be sincere, that is not what DACA is about.
This is a law/EO dealing with illegal aliens who were brought to the US as a child, grew up in the US, the US has invested in this person to make them productive and contributing members of society.
The ones that have menial, blue collar jobs or no jobs should be deported.
They had their chance and they blew it.

MAKAVELI

My neighbors all work. Black , white , Latino, Asian, undocumented, etc. So I don't know what you are talking about.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not sure he is a POS ... but his ideas suck
My idea is keep doing the things that made america great.
Stopping immigration isn't a new idea, but doing it successfully would certainly be new.

Unemployment is at 4% I'm not sure how much more you could ask for. Hell, that 4% is probably all those lazy welfare queens living off the government that the republicans always rant about.

Future

Victory Ride
To be sincere, that is not what DACA is about.
This is a law/EO dealing with illegal aliens who were brought to the US as a child, grew up in the US, the US has invested in this person to make them productive and contributing members of society.
The ones that have menial, blue collar jobs or no jobs should be deported.
They had their chance and they blew it.
I have just learned a lot about it news etc ... if they blew it ....get them the :censored2: out

Future

Victory Ride
My idea is keep doing the things that made america great.
Stopping immigration isn't a new idea, but doing it successfully would certainly be new.

Unemployment is at 4% I'm not sure how much more you could ask for. Hell, that 4% is probably all those lazy welfare queens living off the government that the republicans always rant about.
All I am saying is ...get the individuals ...that come from other countries ...to LIVE ......off of you and me

Future

Victory Ride
My neighbors all work. Black , white , Latino, Asian, undocumented, etc. So I don't know what you are talking about.
My neighbor lost his job .... he has been looking .....but if he gets in a line with people who r government entitled ...cause they r from a different country ...that is total stupidity

MAKAVELI

My neighbor lost his job .... he has been looking .....but if he gets in a line with people who r government entitled ...cause they r from a different country ...that is total stupidity
I'd say your neighbor needs pull himself up by the bootstraps and stop acting like a victim.:laughing2:

Future

Victory Ride
Frank worked at ABC company for 20 yrs ... very intelligent lived in Greensboro ...his whole life ....ABC company eliminated his job .... CBA company opens up ...but he can't get the job ...because we need too suffice John from planet Jupiter ...cause he is a foreigner .....WTF?