Ending DACA

They don't do them because they feel they are jobs minorities should do. This is the racist narrative coming from the repugs that the Dreamers are taking low skilled jobs away from minority citizens. You've got to be blind, deaf, and dumb not to see that.
I don't know anyone who talks like you. I only decide if something is right for me, or not. But you have to dramatize into something else.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Right, it's going to cost more to raise a group of children out of poverty, especially when their parents were also failed by an underfunded education system. Are you trying to make my point for me?
Just stating facts ... let the chips fall where they may.

You forget, I don't have an ideological POV ... just seeking truth.

Truth rarely helps when dealing with emotional people (not to say you are).

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just stating facts ... let the chips fall where they may.

You forget, I don't have an ideological POV ... just seeking truth.

Truth rarely helps when dealing with emotional people (not to say you are).
Right, sorry, when I listen to the things you say I forget that you pretend to be an unbiased libertarian leaning free spirit. Please continue.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Many rural systems are worse than metro systems.
Only when it comes to teaching revised history!

boom-clipart-.png

BrownArmy

Jobs aren't a zero-sum game- there isn't a hard number of jobs so that immigrants working are somehow taking jobs from eligible Americans.

That may be true in certain cases, but specifically, employers are having trouble filling jobs because Americans are either unqualified or they fail opiod drug tests.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Jobs aren't a zero-sum game- there isn't a hard number of jobs so that immigrants working are somehow taking jobs from eligible Americans.

That may be true in certain cases, but specifically, employers are having trouble filling jobs because Americans are either unqualified or they fail opiod drug tests.
That's made up as usual ... opioids are out of your system within 24 hours for most testing.
You can't even spell it correctly much less discuss it competently.

The most commonly used opiates are heroin, hydrocodone, morphine, and codeine. ... Despite this, blood tests can only detect morphine for the first 12 hours after the last dose, and urine tests only work for up to 3 days. However, saliva tests are more effective, being able to detect traces of morphine for up to 4 days.

View attachment 155065

MAKAVELI

That's made up as usual ... opioids are out of your system within 24 hours for most testing.
You can't even spell it correctly much less discuss it competently.

The most commonly used opiates are heroin, hydrocodone, morphine, and codeine. ... Despite this, blood tests can only detect morphine for the first 12 hours after the last dose, and urine tests only work for up to 3 days. However, saliva tests are more effective, being able to detect traces of morphine for up to 4 days.

View attachment 155065
Most addicts use every day.
BOOM!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Most addicts use every day.
BOOM!
The most common opioid is hydrocodone (which I take).
I have taken it at 2 - 3 am and it did not turn up in my urine test at 1 p.m.
Georgia law requires drug testing every 3 months for several drugs if one is prescribed opioids.

My wife was addicted to prescribed hydrocodone (4-6 10 mg pills per day) and never tested positive.
She did have bad withdrawal symptoms when she detoxed from them.
She saw her Facebook page on the wall as well as other visual hallucinations and she had auditory hallucinations as well which is fairly unusual.

I think you are speaking of Heroin or smoking Oxycodone.
I don't have any experience or knowledge of those but they are stronger and may last longer in the system.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

That may be true in certain cases, but specifically, employers are having trouble filling jobs because Americans are either unqualified

or they fail opiod drug tests. :bsbullf:

I, and most BC posters, support green cards for jobs for which Americans don't qualify.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The most common opioid is hydrocodone (which I take).
I have taken it at 2 - 3 am and it did not turn up in my urine test at 1 p.m.
Georgia law requires drug testing every 3 months for several drugs if one is prescribed opioids.

My wife was addicted to prescribed hydrocodone (4-6 10 mg pills per day) and never tested positive.
She did have bad withdrawal symptoms when she detoxed from them.
She saw her Facebook page on the wall as well as other visual hallucinations and she had auditory hallucinations as well which is fairly unusual.

I think you are speaking of Heroin or smoking Oxycodone.
I don't have any experience or knowledge of those but they are stronger and may last longer in the system.
I bet she started by smoking your wacky tobaccy, I heard it's a gateway drug.

Seriously though, opioid abuse really is a big problem in some job markets, especially those rural ones you were talking about earlier.