Ending DACA

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Im not in chains bro.

But you aren't free. You pay taxes to a government that acts regardless of your will or you face penalties. You can't go out and do whatever you please in public without facing penalties, despite, maybe your actions being a victimless "crime."

And that's just the more coherent notions of freedom. Maybe you just left-wing, transgender, trans-humanistic ads, but you don't dictate what you see, hear.

I believe or rather would prefer in the old notion of freedom, which has since been somewhat adopted and subverted by libertarians that, "one's freedoms' end at the next person's nose." Meaning, I could give a :censored2: about a person's drug habits, sexual orientation, religious beliefs etc., as long as it doesn't affect my family's safety, or my business's prosperity. If you're off the clock at 6 and want to dress as Barney in public and go have a furry orgy in the privacy of your friends, IDGAF. In your at a pride parade or something similar, go own ahead, just don't heckle me for not appearing to give a damn when I'm out teaching my son some life lessons. If you somehow can some crystal meth and are deemed fine the next morning, go ahead and operate. If you can't however, you should be punished for putting other lives and lifestyles in danger. That's my point. We have freedoms, but to an extent.
Enjoy what you have, maybe parade for others to have the same thing, but know the cost.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But you aren't free. You pay taxes to a government that acts regardless of your will or you face penalties. You can't go out and do whatever you please in public without facing penalties, despite, maybe your actions being a victimless "crime."

And that's just the more coherent notions of freedom. Maybe you just left-wing, transgender, trans-humanistic ads, but you don't dictate what you see, hear.

I believe or rather would prefer in the old notion of freedom, which has since been somewhat adopted and subverted by libertarians that, "one's freedoms' end at the next person's nose." Meaning, I could give a :censored2: about a person's drug habits, sexual orientation, religious beliefs etc., as long as it doesn't affect my family's safety, or my business's prosperity. If you're off the clock at 6 and want to dress as Barney in public and go have a furry orgy in the privacy of your friends, IDGAF. In your at a pride parade or something similar, go own ahead, just don't heckle me for not appearing to give a damn when I'm out teaching my son some life lessons. If you somehow can some crystal meth and are deemed fine the next morning, go ahead and operate. If you can't however, you should be punished for putting other lives and lifestyles in danger. That's my point. We have freedoms, but to an extent.
Enjoy what you have, maybe parade for others to have the same thing, but know the cost.
I'm free to do, or not do, everything you listed if I so choose.

PS, go to bed, you're toasted.

SolidWoodPanel

American of Italian descent.

Same, great-grandparents came over just after WW1. Lost their first children on the boat. My Dad's lineage is Scot and his first American imprint married a Native American. I bet this turd comes from the English aristocrats who are the bastions of slavery and imperialism in this modern world even if it started centuries earlier with the "minorities" today

SolidWoodPanel

I'm free to do, or not do, everything you listed if I so choose.

PS, go to bed, you're toasted.
Because of I've been considered "brown" by your families Aryan European standards? Nice try. The only way you can make up for it is to kill yourself and donate everything to the NAACP. You ain't free to come over to my house and blow me, :censored2:.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because of I've been considered "brown" by your families Aryan European standards? Nice try. The only way you can make up for it is to kill yourself and donate everything to the NAACP. You ain't free to come over to my house and blow me, :censored2:.
cool-story-bro.gif

SolidWoodPanel

I've seen the reports that he was endorsing the clinton foundation to pat Boko Haram. I can believe that and espouse that. It's freedom according to you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So this law has never been enforced and was put into effect on Father’s Day 2018? Nice to know.
The law gives the administration discretion of enforcement. That's the law. Jesus, I'd have a lot more respect for you guys if you just owned up and said you want this as a deterrent.

vantexan

The law gives the administration discretion of enforcement. That's the law. Jesus, I'd have a lot more respect for you guys if you just owned up and said you want this as a deterrent.
That goes without saying. If the Dems are going to cut off the wall being built then this is what happens, stricter enforcement.