Ending DACA

El Correcto

god is dead
This whole children thing sums up how democrats always force their agenda on America. They can’t get the votes for it so they go through appointed offices and the judicial system to get their way. Not very democratic.
That whole law was set up as you will either let the families into America illegally or we will demagogue the :censored2: out of you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You said racism has no relevance.
The image and post in which the racist claim has been removed by staff.
I have seen no evidence that the same rules would not be applied to peop!e who are noncolored.
So you believe that a family trying to sneak into the USA would be processed differently if they were of European descent?

El Correcto

god is dead
I have seen no evidence that the same rules would not be applied to peop!e who are noncolored.
So you believe that a family trying to sneak into the USA would be processed differently if they were of European descent?
Thank you for removing that, it really hurt my feelings.

bbsam

Staff member
Of course you see no evidence. There are no tent cities on the Canadian border.

bbsam

Staff member
And yes. An English or German family would not have their kids removed from them. Not a chance in hell.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The post you refer to was in reaction to American citizens having their children taken away if they are arrested for a crime.

That was a slimy turd action to remove the context from my words .
tenor (16).gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Do you have proof? I’m almost positive in the past three weeks there’s been at least one European family that has immigrated here.
Don't try and push your responsibility to provide something other than racial based bias to back up your point.

You stand on the floor as a racist until you provide proof of your racially based assertion.

bbsam

Staff member
Don't try and push your responsibility to provide something other than racial based bias to back up your point.

You stand on the floor as a racist until you provide proof of your racially based assertion.
I don’t know why you get so upset. Your president has made it stylish to be a racist. You may as well embrace it.