Excessive Use of the Big Red "X" (Disagree Icon)

Should members who use the Red "X" Disagree Icon have their Rating Rights removed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W

What The Hawk?

@burrheadd being treated like a little b* by a part timer who
Lives with mom!!
You people think that's a bad thing...why? I do live with my parents. Living with your parents isn't a bad thing if you use that to your advantage. I'm not in massive debt, I don't have kids..etc..I'm doing pretty damn good. I'm going to school soon, I work part time and pay rent and help my family anyway I can. What the hell is so wrong about that?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You people think that's a bad thing...why? I do live with my parents. Living with your parents isn't a bad thing if you use that to your advantage. I'm not in massive debt, I don't have kids..etc..I'm doing pretty damn good. I'm going to school soon, I work part time and pay rent and help my family anyway I can. What the hell is so wrong about that?
C96FDE5D-CBC8-45C5-B606-7A49DB97A761.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Thought you were gonna be a “driver”

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
At 26 I had a mortgage and a company to my name. Fear of loss is a great motivator for success. "Young" people that continue living at home don't have much to lose and tend to lack motivation to do anything better with themselves.
Times have changed. Despite our “great economy”.

W

What The Hawk?

At 26 I had a mortgage and a company to my name. Fear of loss is a great motivator for success. "Young" people that continue living at home don't have much to lose and tend to lack motivation to do anything better with themselves.
And how old are you now?