Fedex Layoffs. Is UPS management next?

You are a leftist that has turned a blind eye to illegal immigration, the problems the open border policy has brought, and the cost to taxpayers.
If we have open borders why did I pay over $400 for two passports? The Republicans have had decades to do something about illegal immigration and all they have done is kick the can down the road to the next administration. trump talked about his great beautiful wall he was going to build but only replace a few sections of fencing.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If we have open borders why did I pay over $400 for two passports? The Republicans have had decades to do something about illegal immigration and all they have done is kick the can down the road to the next administration. trump talked about his great beautiful wall he was going to build but only replace a few sections of fencing.
6 million have entered illegally in 2 years of Biden.
You bring up Trump and republicans. lol Of coarse you do.
You are a leftist that has turned a blind eye to illegal immigration, the problems the open border policy has brought, and the cost to taxpayers.

BrownFlush

So why do I need a passport to reenter the US if we have open borders?
Because you didn't cross by swimming a river in the night and crawling on your belly screaming "Asylum"!
You crossed in a way we like to call "legally".

But, you actually stating how you crossed and somehow that's proof that everything is good at the border and that negates 6 million illegals in 2 years is laughable.
It shows your denial to admit there is a problem or your inability to accept reality.

BrownFlush

When you say the US has open borders I think that means you can cross over anywhere or anytime and not be arrested or fear arrest. Like the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland or the EU countries. The US does not have open borders.
1.Illegal immigration is not a problem at our southern border? Yes or no?
2.Biden is not breaking the oath of his office by enforcing the laws of immigration that already exit? Yes or no?

2.Biden is not breaking the oath of his office by enforcing the laws of immigration that already exit? Yes or no?
Illegal immigration has been a problem for decades. Of course 350 million people a year legally cross the US/Mexican border so a few thousand a day is not an invasion like the right wing extremist call it now but was acceptable under trump.

BrownFlush

When you say the US has open borders I think that means you can cross over anywhere or anytime and not be arrested or fear arrest. Like the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland or the EU countries. The US does not have open borders.
Second attempt.
1. Yes or no?
2. Yes or no?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Because you didn't cross by swimming a river in the night and crawling on your belly screaming "Asylum"!
You crossed in a way we like to call "legally".

But, you actually stating how you crossed and somehow that's proof that everything is good at the border and that negates 6 million illegals in 2 years is laughable.
It shows your denial to admit there is a problem or your inability to accept reality.
He never crossed the border. He was busy working his part time job washing cars that are still nasty as hell.

@PT Car Washer

Your refusal to answer speaks volumes.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twain. If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet. Proverbs 29:9 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

BrownFlush

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. Mark Twain. If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet. Proverbs 29:9 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.
There is no argument.
There are two direct questions that require simple yes or no answers.
You are not an honest person.