FedEx to give employees bonuses, raises, 401k

floridays

You seek validation from internet trolls, and that’s very telling. Furthermore, Charlie Sheen is not “winning” and neither are you.
I'm not quite sure what the definition of winning is in this world, but I do know you are a supreme loser playing these childish games attempting to make yourself superior in this manner. You're a punk, pick on me. @Meat. You've tried before didn't work out so well for you. Bring it on tuff guy. Sorry to step on your toes @vantexan, but I just love a fight.

Meat

I'm not quite sure what the definition of winning is in this world, but I do know you are a supreme loser playing these childish games attempting to make yourself superior in this manner. You're a punk, pick on me. @Meat. You've tried before didn't work out so well for you. Bring it on tuff guy. Sorry to step on your toes @vantexan, but I just love a fight.

Actually, proving some form of superiority is what most of the males (including yourself) on this site are trying to accomplish, wether they consciously recognize the fact or not. Yeah it’s certainly inane, but what do you think you are trying to accomplish when you not so subtlety infer to that dude who has a rapper as an avatar that he is a terrible father? Spreading the Christian spirit? It’s a bit hypocritical to denigrate me for the very same behavior that you engage in; don’t you think?

SmithBarney

I originally quoted SmithBarney. I get lost on here when someone else quotes me. Oddly enough, SmithBarney is now MIA.
I am not in Miami.. ;)
I'll just call it the Bump and Drag. Bumped up 6months, then drag 18 for your next one. Remember a few years back when they moved the raises from April to Oct(we went 18months without pay actions, or 08 when there were no raises due to the economy, but million dollar bonus and options were still paid out, and profits were still pretty good.)

Fun little page...doesn't go back to 08 that I can find...
FDX FedEx Corp Executive Compensation

Yes you'll make a little bit more for 6months and I'll never turn down $ or OT 15hrs this week... ;)

I imagine you are a relatively young/new employee and these wages are great for those, in fact
I imagine being a new hire making a couple bucks less than 10-15yr employees must feel pretty great.
But those 10-15yr employees are still 5-7 years from top range, so many are a bit bitter, that new hires are being "treated" better than senior employees.

floridays

Actually, proving some form of superiority is what most of the males (including yourself) on this site are trying to accomplish, wether they consciously recognize the fact or not. Yeah it’s certainly inane, but what do you think you are trying to accomplish when you not so subtlety infer to that dude who has a rapper as an avatar that he is a terrible father? Spreading the Christian spirit? It’s a bit hypocritical to denigrate me for the very same behavior that you engage in; don’t you think?
Sure do, I don't start with that being my target however. The peeing contest usually accelerates when the dialogue becomes heated.

Meat

Sure do, I don't start with that being my target however. The peeing contest usually accelerates when the dialogue becomes heated.

All righty then. Now that we’ve established that you’re a pseudo Christian piece of trash, I can get back to my weekend. I can’t believe you called me out to express such a weak retort - absolutely pathetic.

floridays

All righty then. Now that we’ve established that you’re a pseudo Christian piece of trash, I can get back to my weekend. I can’t believe you called me out to express such a weak retort - absolutely pathetic.
Expected, hit and run.

Oldfart

Not sure what everyone is doing with their bonus but I am spending mine in Daytona enjoying the weather and this awesome racing.

Meat

Expected, hit and run.

What a ridiculous assertion. You specifically call me out (coming down from a bender?), telling me that you “miss” me, which is a bit on the homo-erotic side (not my way, but no judgement), and then you agree you’re a straight up Christian hypocrite - my point exactly. What else is there left to talk about?

floridays

What a ridiculous assertion. You specifically call me out (coming down from a bender?), telling me that you “miss” me, which is a bit on the homo-erotic side (not my way, but no judgement), and then you agree you’re a straight up Christian hypocrite - my point exactly. What else is there left to talk about?
Don't excite yourself buddy, "miss you" wasn't meant like that. You dodge when I've tried to engage. You didn't this time, which means you feel you hold the higher ground, or a superior position in military terms. I'm a sinner, never claimed to be more, you look to inflict damage on Van because of his current position, disregarding many of the elements that helped make the position possible. Don't know the guy from Adam, only on here that is it. I just get tired of a few posters attacking him, and his current situation, and denying Fedex's misleading statements and not admitting the got a different deal. If you feel you need to tear someone down, I'm here, I've posted plenty for you to have a field day. Bring it big boy.

Meat

you look to inflict damage on Van because of his current position, disregarding many of the elements that helped make the position possible. Don't know the guy from Adam...

Let’s not exaggerate, Glory Days. I’ve never inflicted damage on another human being in my entire life. Furthermore, I’ve been very candid with Van and everyone else on this board in regards to my posts - they’re complete fabrications. Lastly, I don’t know Van from Adam? You are relatively new here, and may not be aware he has posted his entire life history on these boards (holy bad idea Batman!).

floridays

Let’s not exaggerate, Glory Days. I’ve never inflicted damage on another human being in my entire life. Furthermore, I’ve been very candid with Van and everyone else on this board in regards to my posts - they’re complete fabrications. Lastly, I don’t know Van from Adam? You are relatively new here, and may not be aware he has posted his entire life history on these boards (holy bad idea Batman!).
Cool, if you feel the need to straighten someone out, pick me, I'll leave plenty of fodder if needed.

Oldfart

That might be the saddest thing I've ever read
Considering you wake up hating life everyday, having fun in life just isn't in your future. Bummer

Going to the beach, a day at Disney and 2 days at the races is not a bad few days. Too bad DIDO has to wake up and be miserable each of those days.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Considering you wake up hating life everyday, having fun in life just isn't in your future. Bummer

Going to the beach, a day at Disney and 2 days at the races is not a bad few days. Too bad DIDO has to wake up and be miserable each of those days.
disney.
lmao.
what a waste.
i feel sorry for you.