Feeder jobs in Providence RI

LeadBelly

Banned
So a amazing building opens up 25 miles down highway from hub and feeder jobs are being cut makes no sense for this to be happening ? This should be creating jobs ?
Is Amazon delivering their own package through the use of their delivery services including uber? Up in Michigan the volume dropped by 14% from amazon warehouses being build in that area.

LeadBelly

Banned
This would create feeder jobs for the local that the amazon building is in the delivery/pickup area of. In this case Local 59. You should read article 65 of NE Supplement on cpu jobs.
Now when Amazon delivers more of their own volume through the course of using uber and currier services.

LeadBelly

Banned
Wasn't pushed in 177. I'm talking across the country.
It's coming, I just left the unveiling of it in my local. The Preloader's were happy to work on Saturday morning and about 50% of the drivers were okay with it as well. I predict success all across the board on Saturday delivery.

It's not going to be popular with some people but very few things are. Things change, and companies evolve. I'm personally glad I didn't pick a career working for the big three in the automobile industry.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Tuesday through Saturday alone was just a rumor... Now it looks like it's reality.

Not really. It's been in our supplements for decades.

Yep.

Since 1987, negotiated by Presser and McCarthy.

Wrong.

Beyond wrong.

And previously posted (by me);

The Tuesday-Saturday language (in the Central Region) has been in place since 1973.

A full 6 years... prior to the first National Contract.

Get your facts straight.

-Bug-

Gimme Danger

Yep.

Wrong.

Beyond wrong.

And previously posted (by me);

The Tuesday-Saturday language (in the Central Region) has been in place since 1973.

A full 6 years... prior to the first National Contract.

Get your facts straight.

-Bug-

Have you read the New England supplement? 1987 was first contract with Tuesday - Saturday langauage.
I got my facts straight, get yours straight.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Have you read the New England supplement? 1987 was first contract with Tuesday - Saturday langauage.
I got my facts straight, get yours straight.
0203_authoritah1.jpg

-Bug-

Gimme Danger

My original reference was to @wide load who is familiar with the New England Supplement. The first NE Supplement with Tuesday - Saturday langauage is 1987, negotiated by Presser and McCarthy. If you dispute that, I'll post pictures of that contract. Whether Central States had the language before then was irrelevant to the conversation.