Friday afternoon dance party!!!

542thruNthru

What if he told you it was a cancerous growth. Feel pretty bad right? Come on man. We are all family here. Let’s not put each other down. No hard feelings. I like ya. Just sayin.

I'd say "I'm sorry to hear that." But it's just kidding around and I'm sure he knows it. I didn't say anything cruel. I apologize if it came off that way. We all make jokes around here and I don't know everyone's life issues. If you take this place seriously you're setting yourself up for a lot of disappointment. But now I feel like a A* so I guess I'll hit the rack.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'd say "I'm sorry to hear that." But it's just kidding around and I'm sure he knows it. I didn't say anything cruel. I apologize if it came off that way. We all make jokes around here and I don't know everyone's life issues. If you take this place seriously you're setting yourself up for a lot of disappointment. But now I feel like a A* so I guess I'll hit the rack.
Sorry.
33FEDD98-6918-479F-BAF8-01883747B367.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Don’t let him push you around! He’s a Browns fan for Christ’s sake! Just because he lifts, don’t be intimidated, I know for a fact he’s eaten over 2 pounds of M&M’s since Easter, you can take him!