Latest RIF

Sporhwhore

OMS run the show at my spot ( wish I was joking)…. And if you’re lucky they will respond to your DIAD messages within an hour or pick up the phone on your third try…. ORS & Center manager? Non existent 🤷‍♂️

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Yeah, but they're going ape:censored2: with the customer counter closures.

Ours just closed and word hasn't gotten out yet. There's at least a dozen or so people outside the front door every evening, frantically flagging down returning drivers to take their package (we literally have no security). Some wander into the building itself, violating every OSHA and safety protocol, trying to find someone to take their packages,

PoirotAtUPS

Ours just closed and word hasn't gotten out yet. There's at least a dozen or so people outside the front door every evening, frantically flagging down returning drivers to take their package (we literally have no security). Some wander into the building itself, violating every OSHA and safety protocol, trying to find someone to take their packages,
Very sad this is the state of the company.

Johney

Pineapple King
Hope the door doesn’t hit you on the backside they walk you out, and we know that day is coming sooner than later 👍
I retired almost three years ago and there is not a single manager there now that was there when I left and I worked in a pretty good size building.