Funeral leave

charm299

How many days do you get off for a death of sister? The way I read is it 4 days but our business agent, who never gets anything right, says 3 days. I won’t be traveling, it’s local

rod

Retired 22 years
We always got off as many as we needed but were only paid for 3 or 4. I took a little over a week off when my Dad died to settle his estate. Even though management could be jerks 90% of the time they always came through for a death in the family. They even sent flowers.

PT Car Washer

We always got off as many as we needed but were only paid for 3 or 4. I took a little over a week off when my Dad died to settle his estate. Even though management could be jerks 90% of the time they always came through for a death in the family. They even sent flowers.
The old UPS. Not so sure anymore.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
1000002745.png

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How many days do you get off for a death of sister? The way I read is it 4 days but our business agent, who never gets anything right, says 3 days. I won’t be traveling, it’s local
I would definitely check your supplement. Remember you get whichever language is better. Are you PT or FT?