Gas Prices Skyrocketing Thanks Biden!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There aren't enough materials in the world to replace every ICE vehicle with an electric one.

The Biden team leaped before they looked.

bbsam

Staff member
That’s right! It’s just like all the other times the economy has been strong! Nothing new to see here! 🙂
Actually, that’s pretty much true. Last time gas prices were low, the global economy was______(fill in the blank).

bbsam

Staff member
There aren't enough materials in the world to replace every ICE vehicle with an electric one.

The Biden team leaped before they looked.
Nor will there be anytime soon. And I’m guessing that 20 years from now if I still want to drive my 2017 pickup truck, that’ll still be an option.

Box Ox

That’s kinda how capitalism works. Y’all keep forgetting that the high fuel prices and inflation are directly tied to a freakishly robust economy.

It’s absolutely true though that those on the lower end of the economic scale are feeling it far more than those who are well off. But when isn’t that the case?
That’s right! It’s just like all the other times the economy has been strong! Nothing new to see here! 🙂
Actually, that’s pretty much true. Last time gas prices were low, the global economy was______(fill in the blank).

I dunno. I’m old enough to remember some pretty low July 4th gas prices that seemed to occur during pretty _______ (fill in the blank) global economic times.

291B7BEE-220F-4A4B-A771-9CD7C3574FD3.jpeg

vantexan

That’s kinda how capitalism works. Y’all keep forgetting that the high fuel prices and inflation are directly tied to a freakishly robust economy.

It’s absolutely true though that those on the lower end of the economic scale are feeling it far more than those who are well off. But when isn’t that the case?
No, high fuel prices are a catalyst of inflation, and are bringing the economy down. And those in the middle are feeling it almost as much as those on the low end.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Power went out yesterday for about an hour and half. Kinda freaky. Beach is packed with terrorist and renters. Air conditioners blowing everywhere.
Guy posted they had to shut er down. Give the grid a break so they could get all the electric cars charged up to head back

vantexan

Power went out yesterday for about an hour and half. Kinda freaky. Beach is packed with terrorist and renters. Air conditioners blowing everywhere.
Guy posted they had to shut er down. Give the grid a break so they could get all the electric cars charged up to head back
Are the terrorists blowing up the air conditioners? Diabolical!

newfie

But you think Biden will succeed at ending oil. Ok. Ridiculous, but ok.
obviously not but his policies are harmful to the development of new oil.
I think you're a business man would you spend billions on new oil wells if you have to weed through endless regulatory rules to do so only to possibly be shut down like the keystone pipepline was?

the oil companies built communities in the middle of nowhere for their workers when they were setting up to build the keystone pipeline only to be shut down. they lost a ton of money on that shutdown.
biden talks about the profits this past year which is not record but the best the big 5 have seen in 7 or 8 years .
He fails to mention their losses the previous year which equal what they made this year.

there is a lot of misinformation on this subject and with politics its always an either or solution. He could easily lessen regulatory constraints while at the same time encouraging policy benificial to the environment.

PT Car Washer

obviously not but his policies are harmful to the development of new oil.
I think you're a business man would you spend billions on new oil wells if you have to weed through endless regulatory rules to do so only to possibly be shut down like the keystone pipepline was?

the oil companies built communities in the middle of nowhere for their workers when they were setting up to build the keystone pipeline only to be shut down. they lost a ton of money on that shutdown.
biden talks about the profits this past year which is not record but the best the big 5 have seen in 7 or 8 years .
He fails to mention their losses the previous year which equal what they made this year.

there is a lot of misinformation on this subject and with politics its always an either or solution. He could easily lessen regulatory constraints while at the same time encouraging policy benificial to the environment.
Oil companies don't build pipelines. It doesn't take a community of workers to build a pipeline. Keystone never got off of the planning stages. I remember when the Dakota Access pipeline was built across my state and it is nothing like what you are describing.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It’s hard to defend democrats being this dumb. Especially with the strong anti-globalist and anti-interventionist mentality gripping Americans.
Poor choice of words, but the majority of world affairs happen under the guidance of the American world order and America’s sphere of influence. It’s why I don’t stand against globalism, I stand against globalism that happens outside our country’s influence.
You need a functioning State Department for that