Gas Prices Skyrocketing Thanks Biden!

newfie

Oil companies don't build pipelines. It doesn't take a community of workers to build a pipeline. Keystone never got off of the planning stages. I remember when the Dakota Access pipeline was built across my state and it is nothing like what you are describing.
Oh ok Biden bragged about shutting down something that didn't exist?

Box Ox

Not all content is created equally. Mrglobaltoo. Check it out.
I mean, the guy is an actual expert in the field.
Doubt it.

So what do we actually know about this guy? Calling himself an oil and gas expert on TikTok might potentially be like me calling myself an expert on the transportation and logistics industry. Is/was he an industry insider? Industry stock day trader? Would be helpful to know more about him. What book did he write? Maybe there's info about him on the back cover if it wasn't a self-published e-book.

m.png

El Correcto

god is dead
So what do we actually know about this guy? Calling himself an oil and gas expert on TikTok might potentially be like me calling myself an expert on the transportation and logistics industry. Is/was he an industry insider? Industry stock day trader? Would be helpful to know more about him. What book did he write? Maybe there's info about him on the back cover if it wasn't a self-published e-book.

View attachment 390888
The Biden adminstration has been using online influencers since COVID, like TikTok personalities specifically.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

View attachment 390888
I don't really care either way, the idea that bbsam thinks he knows what he's talking about because of TikTok videos is what I find funny.

Thebrownblob

The Biden adminstration has been using online influencers since COVID, like TikTok personalities specifically.
Tick-tock and programs like that use algorithms to manipulate emotions by finding out what you like and showing it to you over and over again and then slowly adding other things in, really very dangerous. There’s a lot of purposeful psychology involved in these programs.

Box Ox

“It is likely that the government could retaliate by cutting output as a way to inflict pain on the West. The tightness of the global oil market is on Russia’s side.”

At this point I'm kind of wondering whether Biden and/or his people might actually be calling Putin to say "Yes, cut oil outputs on us harder daddy!"

Normally I'd think one would recognize that as political suicide. But their actual "Just buy an electric car" response to oil skyrocketing (especially when there are no electric cars available to buy) already seems like political suicide. Soooooo.....yeah.

bbsam

Staff member

View attachment 390888
Not sure. Have you watched any of his videos?

Box Ox

Not sure. Have you watched any of his videos?

Nah. Really wouldn't want to spend time doing so if I don't know any specifics about his background. Without that info he's just another guy who sounds like he knows a thing or two and they're a dime a dozen. If I can figure out that he is an actual expert I'll probably watch a bunch.

bbsam

Staff member
Nah. Really wouldn't want to spend time doing so if I don't know any specifics about his background. Without that info he's just another guy who sounds like he knows a thing or two and they're a dime a dozen. If I can figure out that he is an actual expert I'll probably watch a bunch.
Yeah. I’m going back through some videos to see if I can find more info on him. If nothing else it’s a different angle on the topic.