Getting rehired and seniority

542thruNthru

That’s because those new drivers already made it through the hub. Some of the time they are a buddy you used to load with back in the day and already had respect for them. New hires are unproven and everyone has to earn that respect here. That’s one of the things I always liked about UPS. Respect was hard to get and it took a long time, but once you got it, you got it and you earned it.
Unless you were a dirty no good off the street hire!

takesteady

We used to cat call and yell “fresh meat” every time they would walk a new class of new hires through the hub. They looked like deer in the headlights. Good times.
Would you guys draw straws to determine which one of those young bucks would be your wife on the inside?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
With the turnover rate with PT'ers, The company would probably welcome them back with open arms, restore their seniority and consider time away to be a suspension.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I love when these little millennials cry and pout and quit, then realize what a dumb decision they made. Although no one wants to be preload forever , if @Dragon and his ORS ever would train anyone then they probably wouldn’t quit .. UPS OWES THEM NOTHING
UPS IS THE BEST JOB OUT THERE
✊🧔
Nah...

The fact that he came here to cry about what ol boy did means...

Dude had juice and was able to walk out, tell the supes and their friends to kiss his ass...

Then...

Came to work the next day like it was nothing.

All the while...

The op can't even take a pee break.

Give or take a few details.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
how dare they keep RPCD out past 17:00 ...at 16:45 all the 22.4s should break off of there route and take the RPCD remaining deliveries.
✊🧔

nWo

Ive done that countless times. Some sup cursing and screaming at me. I'ma clock out and go home. Unsafe working conditions. I'ma clock out and go home. See you in the morning.

You going to fire me for it? Eff around and find out.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I just spent the weekend with one of my retiree friends from brown cafe.
And it makes me think more and more of it every single day my friend
I have been retired for 5 months and I CANNOT imagine having to go back to the Zoo that our building has become. I have ZERO stress, i'm happy every day,well rested and can actually do what i want with my life.

Poop Head

Judge me.
About a month ago, a part-time employee had a temper tantrum and quit in the middle of the shift without saying a word to anyone.
They just walked off the property.

Now they are trying to come back, and management is ok with it.

Will the employee lose seniority?
Hey boss hogg,
Heres whats gonna happen.
That :censored2: effectively doubled or tripled his seniority. He will now get the easiest jobs, get to leave early, show up early, whatever. And youll have to pick up his slack. Have a great day.

Zowert

I love when these little millennials cry and pout and quit, then realize what a dumb decision they made. Although no one wants to be preload forever , if @Dragon and his ORS ever would train anyone then they probably wouldn’t quit .. UPS OWES THEM NOTHING
UPS IS THE BEST JOB OUT THERE
✊🧔
I am beginning to think “millennial” is just another word for ‘young adult’. The older millennials are 40 years old now. We need to stop blaming them for Gen Z shenanigans.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I am beginning to think “millennial” is just another word for ‘young adult’. The older millennials are 40 years old now. We need to stop blaming them for Gen Z shenanigans.
You are correct union brother my apologies..GEN Z should be ashamed of themselves.
🧔✊