'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Did you find the one of the person accusing him of drugging and trying to rape her in the comments?
Lol! No. I'll have to go look. That's not even my screenshot. #metoo comes to claim our boy. Welcome to the current year.

floridays

Nice, you just elevated it to a hate crime, the nexus of the contact began with an armed man fleeing attackers, no shots fired at that point, when cornered an armed fleeing victim of attack fired multiple shots at his pursuer, leaving the active threat to bodily harm deceased.

The pursuit game continued, two other pursuers, upon attack were reduced to being non threats, one assumed room temperature the other decided it was time to call off the silly game, all at the hands of the fleeing armed man in fear of his life.

Now in your silliness you try to picture the hero as a tranny, I'm sure the ACLU and SPLC will be rushing to his cell to defend him and call for prosecution under hate crime statutes for mister one arm.

El Correcto

god is dead
3F26E6FD-67A2-4C51-BDEA-2B9E9B4704CC.jpeg

MAKAVELI

Nice, you just elevated it to a hate crime, the nexus of the contact began with an armed man fleeing attackers, no shots fired at that point, when cornered an armed fleeing victim of attack fired multiple shots at his pursuer, leaving the active threat to bodily harm deceased.

The pursuit game continued, two other pursuers, upon attack were reduced to being non threats, one assumed room temperature the other decided it was time to call off the silly game, all at the hands of the fleeing armed man in fear of his life.

Now in your silliness you try to picture the hero as a tranny, I'm sure the ACLU and SPLC will be rushing to his cell to defend him and call for prosecution under hate crime statutes for mister one arm.
He's a little :censored2: boy that beats on little girls. That's your hero bro? SMH.....

newfie

He put himself in harms way. He is not a cop, he is not a medic, he is not an emergency responder. He had no business being there and he put everyone around him in danger by showing up at a riot with an illegally carried AR-15 and no clue how to use it.

if police acted like police no kyle would have been needed