'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

I was beat up buy a girl in the fifth grade, she had a wicked right hook and she was 5 inches taller than me...

I remember several years ago taking my teenage son and a group of his friends to a football field to play tackle, he had a girl who wanted to play, she was barely over 100 pounds...We let her and I saw her on a kick off return preform a classic stiff arm on a boy who was trying to tackle her...Funniest thing I ever seen, she put him on the ground...Everybody else was on the ground laughing...
So the moral of your story is neither you or your son were athletes?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Oh it’s no fantasy, he’s gonna a get raped in prison. You can join him! There’s always a bed there for you too tough guy!
You're a complete imbecile. That is a largely a fantasy that exists for people like you to get off to. The majority of prison sex is consensual.

zimbomb

First anti-mask, now anti-sunglasses. Did some research this man was wearing polarized shades. There seems to be a belief in the white supremacist community that polarized sunglasses allow gay men to see through clothing. If I had a small dick and clearly passed the polarized vision no-homo test I'd be punching off Ray-Bans left and right.

El Correcto

god is dead
First anti-mask, now anti-sunglasses. Did some research this man was wearing polarized shades. There seems to be a belief in the white supremacist community that polarized sunglasses allow gay men to see through clothing. If I had a small dick and clearly passed the polarized vision no-homo test I'd be punching off Ray-Bans left and right.
Actually gay men can sense small penises through non sensical rants about white supremacy and nazis.
I’m very sorry for you friend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1598742194345m.jpg