'Go Fund Me' Takes Down Fund Raising For Kyle Rittenhouse

El Correcto

god is dead
Wait until the :censored2:ing moronic rioters and looters get Trump another 4 years and he feels like he's been given a mandate and no longer has to worry about re-election.
I can’t wait, I guarantee they crawl back to mamma’s basement once they start getting fired on.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Why have a criminal justice system? When it does its work, some :censored2: just comes around and pardons you anyways.
No pardons under scott walker but your boy Gov. Tony Evers is making up for lost time. arguing the inmates deserve to be released because “pardons are more than just a signature on paper, they offer new opportunities, second chances, and forgiveness."

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Imagine if this kid didn't break multiple law's in multiple state's before killing two people. Imagine if he was defending his family's property, was legally able to carry that weapon, legally able to own it in his home state. He would probably be a hero and not a dollar store Batman. Let's hope the family loses everything, including all these donations...
The kid already has a half-dozen lawyers volunteering to defend him.
I got a couple hundred set aside to support him and his family.
His family will get more money that the family of escaped felon Jacob Blake, whose stupid actions started all this mess in Wisconsin.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I agree and I'm ready to donate!
Not me. Gave mine to Planned Parenthood.
1598568706012.png

zimbomb

The kid already has a half-dozen lawyers volunteering to defend him.
I got a couple hundred set aside to support him and his family.
His family will get more money that the family of escaped felon Jacob Blake, whose stupid actions started all this mess in Wisconsin.
Lol, his family is screwed. There's bound to be half a dozen civil case's against him/family over the next 5 year's. Every dollar you give will end up in a lawyers pocket. One of the white guys shot or their families will win a case for millions.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol, his family is screwed. There's bound to be half a dozen civil case's against him/family over the next 5 year's. Every dollar you give will end up in a lawyers pocket. One of the white guys shot or their families will win a case for millions.
You are a screwy one for sure.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Oh yeah ... he was a promising skateboarder making lots of money!
You think a 17-year old has 'money' for which to pursue?
The fund was and will be set up in his father's name ... untouchable by these low-class white scum families' attempts.